What is your favorite sports traditions? any sports.

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
butters
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

What is your favorite sports traditions? any sports.

Post by butters »

There is many traditions in sports. Rally cap. Banners. dotting the i. Ray Lewis dance. rivalries. Traditions can come in many shapes and sizes. the famous USC beat (ooh its intimidating). tailgating.
My favorite sports tradition is JUMP AROUND at Camp Randall. Camp Randall is the home of the University of Wisconsin Badgers(American Collegiate football team). The greatest thing ever. they Play the song JUMP AROUND on the intercom and well... u jump around. it is so catchy. even the opposing team starts jumping up and down. after the end of the 3rd quarter. every home game. the stadium litterally shakes. when i am at home i start jumping up and down. the band members go nutz. with there big tubas and stuff they are jumping up and down. the student body goes even more than NUTZ. It is awesome.

I want to take this post to respect the University of Virginia Tech. In memory of those who died at the tragedy the Virginia Tech football team and the East Carolina football team (opposing team) ran on the football field at the same time so there would be no booing. i almost cried and i am a 14 year old boy. I thought that was awesome.
THANKS FOR POSTING.
Go yankees! Beat Those Red Sox.
Go Pack GO!
wierd combo huh.
scouser#1

Re: What is your favorite sports traditions? any sports.

Post by scouser#1 »

well in liverpool before every match at home we all sing youll never walk alone the worlds greatest song and its usually sung after we win a game away aswell {thumb2}
superdave
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by superdave »

scouser#1 wrote:well in liverpool before every match at home we all sing youll never walk alone the worlds greatest song and its usually sung after we win a game away aswell {thumb2}
As good as "You'll Never Walk Alone" is, it can't quite beat "Glad All Over" like we have at Palace :D It's a great song to get the crowd going!
Melindabear2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Melindabear2002 »

I'm a huge football fan, so my favorite has to be my birthday. Every year my birthday falls within a few days before or after the Superbowl, so my Superbowl party is also my birthday party. So far the past few years the teams I wanted to win won, so its been pretty good.
My Autograph Collection, (If you want to ask how I got any graph please feel free to email me)
butters
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by butters »

superdave when you said palace. do you mean palace of auburn hills i want to go there so bad. i am a huge pistons fan. my favorite player is Tayshaun Prince.
GO WISCONSIN BADGERS!
Go Pack GO!
wierd combo huh.
Peyton

Post by Peyton »

I don't know what superdave meant. But the Palace of Auburn Hills is sweet! Before every PIston game the lights turn off and there is a huge flame and after each name is said a huge flame goes off. The seet music is going off threre's no singing but I don't know the title. Like- The announcer will go Chauncey Bu-bu-bu-Billups! And a huge flame goes off. Man does it get on it there. :lol: Especially when you have floor seats, like me, and the flame is right by you. I was sweating! But even when you're up pretty high it still gets hot!
scouser#1

Post by scouser#1 »

he means crystal palace the football/soccer team from england but youll never walk alone is the greatest song ever!!!!!!!!
butters
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by butters »

thank you for clearing that up for me.
I would love to go to Lambeau Field. that is the greatest american football stadium ever. thats on the edge of opinion. most people think that. it has the most history. some of the greatest teams greatest players. Green Bay Packers have like 9 NFL championships (championship before the super bowl) and like 3 Super Bowls. That Place has awesome history.
Go Pack GO!
wierd combo huh.