Lucas Grabeel

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
Backstagepass
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lucas Grabeel

Post by Backstagepass »

Hi!

This is a kind of in person success. Well, yesterday I went to a TV studio to try and meet the cast of High School Musical 2. Only Vanessa, Zac, Lucas and Monique are over in the UK to promote the movie. There were quite a lot of fans waiting outside for them, we all saw their cars arrive, they had three cars, not too sure who was in what car but everyone ran closer to the car park and I only saw Lucas get out, I missed the others. Security told us that they will not come out after the show to sign, some fans wouldn't take no for an answer and tried telling the security how to do his job etc. He went off, talked to some other people who worked there and suggested if everyone hands one item per person for the cast to sign they'll take them to their dressing room while they're getting their hair and make up done. Most fans handed things in like CD sleeves or a poster. I handed over my banner I made for Lucas which I held up when they arrived [hopefully he saw it]. A couple of minutes later the signed stuff came back to us and below is a picture of my banner signed by Lucas it reads 'Thanks for ALL your support!! :) Love, Lucas.' I thought he would just sign his name, just like the cast did to all those posters and CD sleeves because obviously they didn't have much time before they went on air. So, I was surprised to see he wrote a little message which was so sweet of him. After the show finished, the 3 cars drove out of the car park and Lucas was the only one to wind down his window, wave and shake fans hands, the fans went crazy for him! Monique did hers a little bit and well, Zac and Vanessa ignored their fans, apparently when Zac arrived he did wave. I'm so happy that I got my banner signed and that I saw him arrive/leave even if I didn't get that up close and personal to meet him and have a photo with him.

Saz444
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lucas Grabeel

Post by Saz444 »

aww thats real sweet :)

great success! {up}