Nicole Da Silva - Wentworth Prison Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
chellelovesfranky
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Nicole Da Silva - Wentworth Prison Success

Post by chellelovesfranky »

Sent letter and two 7 x 5" pics to Nicole around 2nd May 2016 and received a reply on 23rd May with the 2 photos signed and dedicated.

Used the address on database of

Nicole Da Silva
C/O Sue Barnett & Associates
Surry Hills
NSW 2010
Australia

I enclosed an SAE with Australian stamps for my reply
Last edited by chellelovesfranky on Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Nicole Da Silva - Wemtworth Prison Success

Post by admin »

Hi chellelovesfranky :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Nicole Da Silva on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

R u in the Uk and if so what stamps did u use for the reply envelope?
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

http://autographs2.weebly.com/index.html
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hartster »

As noted, OP used Australian stamps. Can't use stamps other than the country from which it's being mailed.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
chellelovesfranky
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chellelovesfranky »

Hartster wrote:As noted, OP used Australian stamps. Can't use stamps other than the country from which it's being mailed.
Is used Australian stamps which I purchased of a uk auction site. I am from the uk, you need around 8 dollars worth of stamps. Hope this helps
ayana_11
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ayana_11 »

chellelovesfranky wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:13 pm
Hartster wrote:As noted, OP used Australian stamps. Can't use stamps other than the country from which it's being mailed.
Is used Australian stamps which I purchased of a uk auction site. I am from the uk, you need around 8 dollars worth of stamps. Hope this helps
Hi are you still active on this forum? I have questions to ask :)