Most embarrassing encounter with a celebrity?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
automusicgraph
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Most embarrassing encounter with a celebrity?

Post by automusicgraph »

Some people have had some very embarrassing encounters with famous people- what's yours?
celebrityfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Most embarrassing encounter with a celebrity?

Post by celebrityfan »

At the 'King Kong' premiere, my first premiere I hasten to add, I was really really cold and I was wrapped up in my big coat, big gloves, big hat - the works. When Naomi Watts came round, she signed my picture and asked me how I was and all I was able to utter were the words, 'I'm cold.' - and that was it! I had loads to say to her...but only that came out!
:D Steph :D

Auto count: 185

Gerard Butler = The Next Bond

Visit my site! http://www.freewebs.com/celebrityfanautos

Credit to: hangman
F.A.D.E

Post by F.A.D.E »

Oh, I have many many! *lol*

I met Jamie Oliver once and called him Duncan (Duncan James) They look a bit like each other. I don't think he heard it though.
Melindabear2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Melindabear2002 »

I'd have to say I have many. But two of the worst were I was Paris and got to go to the Da Vinci Code premier, like actually see the movie. And Paul Bettany was there who happened to be staying in out hotel. We didn't know that, and me and my co-worker introduced ourselves, and the said "I know who you are, you're the ones in the room next to me, that are up all night" (we were up all night playing cards). Then he laughed and walked off. Same trip I got into my elevator to go to my room, I was tired, and wet because it had raining all day, I forgot my key. So I'm going through my bag cussing up a storm. And I turn around and this guy goes "What floor?" It was Tom Hanks. All I could say was "four" and when he asked how I was doing I said "I'd be so much better if I had my key." When I got off the elevator I was thinking Oh My God that's all I said!
My Autograph Collection, (If you want to ask how I got any graph please feel free to email me)
F.A.D.E

Post by F.A.D.E »

That is so cool! Standing the an elevator with Tom Hanks. I don't think it's so bad. I mean if you just stood there and stared at him without answering him that would have been weirder! :lol:

Fatima xxx
Melindabear2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I guess at least I didn't do that
My Autograph Collection, (If you want to ask how I got any graph please feel free to email me)
andrew213
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by andrew213 »

i accidentally got snot on Paris Hilton
Melindabear2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

andrew213 wrote:i accidentally got snot on Paris Hilton
lol how did you do that?
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

I turned in to a complete idiot when I met Brian Capron who played evil Richard Hillman in Coronation Street. I fancied him at the time so I just started jabbering on about how much I loved him. My cousin was with me and she said I acted like a complete pratt! Brian looks pretty scared in the photo I had taken with him too :D

it's on my site http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
glucklich

Post by glucklich »

Ok so I went to a Jack Johnson concert in '05 and the opening act was ALO and Matt Costa. After the show ALO and Matt Costa were signing autographs. So first I had the members of ALO sign my shirt, then Matt Costa. Well everything went smooth up until I was walking away from Matt and he goes "Oh wait, hold up" so I turn around and he goes "I'm glad you enjoyed the show" and I just stared at him and smiled. And he looks at me funny and goes "that's it". Oh my God I blushed so bad and turned around and walked away...it was horrible.
Authentic: 87 ||| PP/AP: 58 |||Authenticity Unknown: 4 ||||| Total: 149