GET IP AUTOGRAPHS @ THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS: Who wants my tic

Autographs for sale or exchange.
Hollywood_Meg

GET IP AUTOGRAPHS @ THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS: Who wants my tic

Post by Hollywood_Meg »

Hey guys, I'm selling my ticket to the Teen Choice Awards for WAY cheaper than how much I bought it. I'm only selling it because I can't go anymore and it's already going to take place THIS Sunday, August 26. The seats are in the front section where all the stars sit so you can easily get autographs and maybe pictures...To give u the idea of how close these seats are to celebrities, here's a screenshot of a previous Teen Choice Award I went to...

YES! That's me sitting next to JULIA STILES...and that' could be YOU this year...so if you're interested just private message me!!!

Here's more info:
It will be held on Sunday, August 26, 2007 5pm @ The Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, CA.
The awards will be hosted by Nick Cannon & Hilary Duff.
The performers include: Fergie, Avril Lavinge & Kelly Clarkson
Celebrity Guests Include:
Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Ashton Kutcher, Leonardo DiCaprio(maybe), Channing Tatum, Zac Efron, Adam Sandler, Will Smith(maybe), Angelina Jolie(maybe), Jennifer Hudson, Lindsay Lohan(maybe), Meagan Good, Scarlett Johansson, Shia LaBeouf, Chris Evans, Tobey Maguire, Jessica Alba, Keira Knightley, Kirsten Dunst, Megan Fox, Ben Stiller, Jon Heder, Sacha Baron Cohen, Will Ferrell, Emma Roberts, Jessica Simpson, Katherine Heigl, Sophia Bush, Kate Hudson, Josh Duhamel , Jim Carrey, Ryan Gosling, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jordana Brewster, Amber Tamblyn, Elisha Cuthbert, Jessica Biel, Topher Grace, Cameron Diaz, Ryan Seacrest, Drew Barrymore, Beyoncé, Jamie Foxx, Rachel Bilson, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, Jonah Hill, and MANY MORE!!!
laura200587
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: GET IP AUTOGRAPHS @ THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS: Who wants my tic

Post by laura200587 »

Why can't I live in LA?? Or even America for that matter. :cry:

Lucky person who ever goes :)
butters
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: GET IP AUTOGRAPHS @ THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS: Who wants my tic

Post by butters »

i live in america. but it is halfway across the country from LA. it would be cool to go.
Go yankees! Beat Those Red Sox.
Go Pack GO!
wierd combo huh.