I NEED HELPPP WITH THE SASE!!!!!!!

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
beachbrunette221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I NEED HELPPP WITH THE SASE!!!!!!!

Post by beachbrunette221 »

i'm new and i cant seem to figure out what the sase is i know it's an envelope but how do you fit it in the envelope you sent the pictures out in??? i've just recently sent out haylie duff and lauren conrad requests with just a letter and picture i think lauren conrad will respond because she has sent out autos with just a letter but someone PLEASE HELP!! :cry: :cry: :oops:
alexandra
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: I NEED HELPPP WITH THE SASE!!!!!!!

Post by alexandra »

Heyyy what I do is I fold one envelope and put it in the one Im sending..(does that make sense) Hope I helped:)
Alexandra

Favorite Success: {??} Criss Angel [Personalized] {??} and {??} Josh Duhamel {??}
Authentics/Personalized: 4
PP//AP: 2
Nammzi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nammzi »

I do the same as alexandra :) Fold the SASE and put it inside the envelope, along with a letter and a photo to sign (if you are sending one) :) However, you may have a problem if you are sending cardboard-backed envelopes, as they don't fold very easilly so you may wat to send a smaller SASE so that you can fit it in without folding it :)
Here comes the world and she is beautifully mysterious

http://scottishspca.fotopic.net/
beachbrunette221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by beachbrunette221 »

wow ahah thanks i never thought to fold it that helps ALOTTT !!!! {thumb2} :D :D :D