Jeremy Irons

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

jayeshgadia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Jeremy Irons

Post by jayeshgadia »

Love his work as an actor. I sent him four pictures expecting him to sign one of them. Surprisingly he signed all four of the pictures sent and personalised them too. I also enclosed the receipt of the donation made as requested on his web site to the Foundation.

The address I used was

Jeremy Irons
c/o Katy Riddell
12 High Street
Watlington,
Oxfordshire OX49 5PY
UK

http://surfmypictures.com/image/bae218e ... jf610.html

http://surfmypictures.com/image/bae218e ... whq3m.html

I am scanning two of the pictures of the four I received. Very happy with the success.

Cheers !!!
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Re: Jeremy Irons

Post by admin »

Hi jayeshgadia :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jeremy Irons on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
jayeshgadia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by jayeshgadia »

admin wrote:Hi jayeshgadia :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jeremy Irons on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Sorry don't have the envelope. The address is as I have mentioned.
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by csiny1000b »

Wow!
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
Münchausen
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Post by Münchausen »

Very cool! I LOVED him as Alfred in "Batman v. Superman".
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
jayeshgadia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by jayeshgadia »

blm91 wrote:Did you pay £15 per autograph or did you just pay £15 once and he still signed all four?

I wanna send him two photos but unsure if I need to send £15 or £30?
I sent him 30 pounds receipt which I had paid to the foundation. I sent him four pictures with the expectation he could choose any two pictures to sign but he was kind enough to sign all four. Maybe I just got lucky.