Alan Rickman sort of success?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
conconstarr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Alan Rickman sort of success?

Post by conconstarr »

Okay, so I sent to Alan Rickman just over a year ago and i've just received this letter from his PA. Don't think this counts as a success but it's still a nice thing for his PA to write to me :)
Big fan of Star Wars...

Star Wars autographs I own: Mark Hamill x3, Carrie Fisher (Not sec), Peter Mayhew x2, Paul Brooke, Femi Taylor, Alan Harris x5, Brian Blessed, Jeremy Bulloch x5, Ray Park, Oscar Isaacs, Richard Bonehill, James Earl Jones x3, Alan Tompkins, Trevor Butterfield, Tom Flood, Deep Roy, Nick Joseph, Derek Lyons, Phil Brown x2, Garrick Hagon, Ken Colley, Kenny Baker x2, Billy Dee Williams, Erik Bauersfeld, Gary Kurtz, Ray Hassett, Robert Watts, John Morton, Rusty Goffe, Dave Prowse x3, Sean Crawford, John Ratzenberger, Tim Dry, Mike Edmonds x2, John Simpkin and Stephen Costantino.

54 Star Wars autographs in total. Join my Star Wars autograph collecting group on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/StarWarsAutos/
admin
Site Admin

Re: Alan Rickman sort of success?

Post by admin »

Hi conconstarr :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Alan Rickman on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)