Athletes that respond....

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
Linzfrogz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Athletes that respond....

Post by Linzfrogz »

I am new to collecting athletes autographs by mail, does anyone know what athletes respond? And do you always have to send a trading card for them to sign?
Thanks
Linzfrogz :mrgreen:
Peyton

Re: Athletes that respond....

Post by Peyton »

no, you don't have to include a trading card, but you may want to include just a normal photo if you're not. Athletes that respond? IDK, but I have a few requests like Peyton Manning, Steve Yzerman, Wayne Gretzky, Dirk Nowitzki, the Detroit Tigers, and a few more.

Peyton L.
mstrfisto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mstrfisto »

Most recently I've gotten Jeff George, Chuck Bednarik (4 days to respond!), Isaac Bruce, Tony La Russa and Steve Largent.
Recent Successes: Ewan McGregor, James Earl Jones, Tony La Russa, Charisma Carpenter, Isaac Bruce, Jimmy Smits, Akinori Otsuka, Scott Hinds (Nien Numb in ROTS), Steve Largent.

Recent requests: Keira Knightley, Terry O'Quinn, Naveen Andrews, Keifer Sutherland, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Robin Williams, Hugh Jackman, Breaking Benjamin, Robert Englund, Hayden Christensen
Football players: Brian Westbrook, Amobi Okoye, Roger Craig, Braylon Edwards, Vince Young, Brian Dawkins, L.J. Smith
Linzfrogz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Linzfrogz »

Thanks!