Who do you wish you would have wrote to?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
orangelazarus
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Who do you wish you would have wrote to?

Post by orangelazarus »

I know for me there are a lot of people I was thinking about writing to, but never got around to it, and then they got really famous and stopped relying! Here are some of mine:

Lindsay Lohan--After the Parent Trap there was a long span where she didn't do much work, and I had her address out, ready to write, but never did.
Mischa Barton--I thought she was so creepy and cool in The Sixth Sense, I found her address as well, but never wrote.
Orlando Bloom--noticed how cute he was in a Gap ad. I would tell everyone how I loved Orlando Bloom, and no one knew who he was!
Zac Efron--I really liked him on Summerland, but wasn't sure if he's respond, so I didn't bother. I remember googling him and the only thing I could find was something from his high school!
mstrfisto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Who do you wish you would have wrote to?

Post by mstrfisto »

John Candy. My all time favorite! May he rest in peace. :(
Recent Successes: Ewan McGregor, James Earl Jones, Tony La Russa, Charisma Carpenter, Isaac Bruce, Jimmy Smits, Akinori Otsuka, Scott Hinds (Nien Numb in ROTS), Steve Largent.

Recent requests: Keira Knightley, Terry O'Quinn, Naveen Andrews, Keifer Sutherland, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Robin Williams, Hugh Jackman, Breaking Benjamin, Robert Englund, Hayden Christensen
Football players: Brian Westbrook, Amobi Okoye, Roger Craig, Braylon Edwards, Vince Young, Brian Dawkins, L.J. Smith
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

Alec Guinness-- Loved that guy in Star Wars.

Leon Askin--I assumed he was already gone so I didn't look into it. Then I saw the notice in the paper last year. I've been hitting myself over that ever since!!!!

BossC
mstrfisto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mstrfisto »

Oh man! Alec Guiness. How could I forget him! Also Donald Pleasence, Dr. Loomis from Halloween.
Recent Successes: Ewan McGregor, James Earl Jones, Tony La Russa, Charisma Carpenter, Isaac Bruce, Jimmy Smits, Akinori Otsuka, Scott Hinds (Nien Numb in ROTS), Steve Largent.

Recent requests: Keira Knightley, Terry O'Quinn, Naveen Andrews, Keifer Sutherland, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Robin Williams, Hugh Jackman, Breaking Benjamin, Robert Englund, Hayden Christensen
Football players: Brian Westbrook, Amobi Okoye, Roger Craig, Braylon Edwards, Vince Young, Brian Dawkins, L.J. Smith
orangelazarus
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by orangelazarus »

Aw I love John Candy. He's my mom's all-time favorite!
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

Steve Irwin :(
mstrfisto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mstrfisto »

Hey, is that a crack at my age! I'm not that old, now ;-)

Zorin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zorin »

Donald Pleasence
Peter Cushing
Vincent Price
John Carradine
orangelazarus
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by orangelazarus »

haha no, mstrfisto. I'm the one that always feels older than most people here!