What has been your biggest disappointment from a celeb?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
yumcottoncandy18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

What has been your biggest disappointment from a celeb?

Post by yumcottoncandy18 »

When you wrote to a celebrity, and you got a reply/didn't get a reply, who was your biggest disappointment?

Mine would be Mandy Moore.

I sent a SASE and a birthday present for her about 2 years ago along with 2 photos and a magazine to sign to MTV Studios. I sent it there, because that was her address to her "Mandy" show. It cost a lot to send that stuff. I didn't even get it back as a RTS. No reply whatsoever. I don't even know if she got it. I specifically put on the envelope "Foward to Mandy-birthday gift inside & SASE included." {down} :cry: :x
William

Post by William »

Awwww no! I would never ever send anything expensive or of any value at all to a celbe incase it gets lost in the mail, or something else like that happens
DanTheMan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DanTheMan »

never send anything of value to get signed just in case
Dubsbball14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dubsbball14 »

Ya. If I want to wish a celebrity a Happy Birthday I might just send a card from the computer or from a store so just in case I don't get anything back I didn't use too much money
charmedfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charmedfan »

i wrote to the WB network address to receive autographs from the cast of my best show in the world: Charmed- and they just sent me a pp. that was a dissapointment for me! {down}
Alice Walker
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: What has been your biggest disappointment from a celeb?

Post by Alice Walker »

yumcottoncandy18 wrote:When you wrote to a celebrity, and you got a reply/didn't get a reply, who was your biggest disappointment?

Mine would be Mandy Moore.
This same type of thing happened to me... :( I think I wrote to her Official Fan Club and I never heard anything back...
yumcottoncandy18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yumcottoncandy18 »

yeah i tried that address too, all i got back was a poscard saying to send money to join her fan club. :(
TaeBee16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TaeBee16 »

ive sent many celebs bdays presents!! I sent one to Dakota and Elle Fanning and Annasophia Robb. I only send them to people i know will reply. :) Annasophia sent me a thank you letter.
fancypatches
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fancypatches »

Mine would have to be when I sent one to the cast of Party of Five. I asked for the cast photo and they sent me a pic. On the back it was a stamp that said...
" Best Wishes
-The cast of Party of Five"

No autographs from them or anything. Just The cast of Party of Five.
{??} POTC2- July 7th 2006
Dubsbball14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dubsbball14 »

I haven't had really a big disappointment yet. But I guess it was today when I recieved a PP from Roger Federer. Everyone was recieving authentics from him and mine was a PP. It wasn't that big of a deal but thats my biggest so far.

Nate [us]