CONCERT AUTOGRAPHS

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
aussie_gal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

CONCERT AUTOGRAPHS

Post by aussie_gal »

Hi I will be going to see Christina Aguilera in Adelaide next month and I would love to be able to meet her b4 the show, anyone have any tips or tricks that I could try? I'd appreciate it
dgangel

Re: CONCERT AUTOGRAPHS

Post by dgangel »

hi =]

try getting there hours before the show. I am not sure if you'll be able to meet her though because of how famous she is, i'm sure there are going to be tons of security guards around her.

goodluck !
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

aussie_gal wrote:Hi I will be going to see Christina Aguilera in Adelaide next month and I would love to be able to meet her b4 the show, anyone have any tips or tricks that I could try? I'd appreciate it

you would probally have to purchase back stage passes/meet and greet passes(which can be very pricy)
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

miley cyrus fan wrote:
aussie_gal wrote:Hi I will be going to see Christina Aguilera in Adelaide next month and I would love to be able to meet her b4 the show, anyone have any tips or tricks that I could try? I'd appreciate it

you would probally have to purchase back stage passes/meet and greet passes(which can be very pricy)
I'm afraid sometimes thats the only way you can meet the person. Christina usually has many body guards around her. Sometimes the performers are there way before the concert starts which could also be a problem. If you want to take a chance, i would go after the show because you would more than likely see her coming out of the doors and walking to her tour bus.

Good luck.

Chrissy
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

I recommend either before sound check or after the show. But she is very famous. Don't get your hopes up, there is a pretty good chance you won't get near her. I'm not trying to sound negative here, I just don't want you to get upset. I tried to meet Dolly Parton once in Pigeon Forge. I got my hopes up a little to high. I'm not saying don't try though because there is a chance, depending on the crowd size witing for her.