Chad Michael Murray - 7 Times!!!

Autographed pictures received from Studio Fan Mail and Celebrity Merchandise. Post your feedback here.
DavidWright75
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Chad Michael Murray - 7 Times!!!

Post by DavidWright75 »

Has this happened to anyone else??

It seems like every month when I open my mailbox, I have a CMM preprint. It's the preprint from celebrity merchandise I think. Atleast it comes from the same address (Sherman Oaks).

This is super wierd. Especially because I never requested one from him. I have met him 3 times and have IP's. I really don't know why this keeps happening.

Anyone have this happen to them?

Alley :mrgreen:

High Quality PhotoShop: viewtopic.php?f=127&t=87034
Magazine Photos for Sale: viewtopic.php?f=127&t=87041

Image R.I.P. HEATH LEDGER - you will always be Patrick Verona to me... You will be greatly missed!
kitty25
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kitty25 »

me, too it happen but i only receive one pp of him...But i really never right to him either i only right to One tree hill and i didn't receive anything yet!!!! But's it' s fun to receive even if it's preprint!!! :D
Carmelo15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Carmelo15 »

I never have too many of the same autographs so I would be pretty happy if I was in this situation

Credit to yummyicecream26!
fbb819
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Chad Michael Murray - 7 Times!!!

Post by fbb819 »

I wrote to Chad once and got my 1st pre print about 1 1/2 years later. Since then I have also received 2 more copies of the same pre-printed photo. So I am in the same situation as you. Doesn't seem like someone is very organized with his mail. LOL.