Do you get Star-Struck?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
cianod25
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Do you get Star-Struck?

Post by cianod25 »

So when you see a famous person do you scream like a 6 year old OMG!!!!! OMG!!! i love you, faint, or act all cool and composed (even though you are probably not !). Has this ever happened to you before and if so share your experiences!

Cian :D
Im Irish... Thats all you need to know! ;)
Leprachauns do exist!
Brookton
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Brookton »

Ive only met 2 celebs in person so far and I get really shy when I go to talk to them - im normally really chatty and not at all shy!
Latest success - Alfie Enoch
Visit my website! - http://www.tara-j.webs.com
James

Post by James »

I have never gone OTT and started screaming, except at the BRIT awards to get people to come over, and so the cameras can hear you :wink: I'm usually calm and sometimes get lost for words, but am usually okay {up}
LEOx3_LOVE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LEOx3_LOVE »

I've only met 2 people, & They weren't big stars but I was fine talking to them.. A little shy only because after seeing them on TV its a little weird talking to them when they're right in front of you! lol. But someday when I can hopefully go to a few movie premieres I definately won't scream their name & say OMG! But I will definately freak out!
Friends Fanatic :D
Credit: Vanessa Hudgens #1 Fan

Latest Success: Gena Rowlands
Most Wanted: Friends Cast & Titanic Cast<3
Janet
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Janet »

yes!!! when i met Incubus, i couldnt think of anything better to say then "hi" and i was literally shaking haha
and the same thing happened when i met Kevin Smith(director of Clerks & Silent Bob)
but for some reason when i go to the Vans Warped Tour and meet bands, I'm totally relaxed and i can have conversations with them.

I havent really met any actors or actresses, except for kevin smith

~janet

my autograph website... http://www.freewebs.com/shygirl09h
F.A.D.E

Post by F.A.D.E »

I've met many celebs and I am very quite and very much in the background. For some reason I am always able to make eye contact with celebrities and they come over :D

The only time I got really weird I guess was probably when I met Elijah Wood. I wasn't able to speak any words at all! :lol: I really hoped I didn't come across as being rude so instead I tried to smile like crazy - which I am sure would scare him a lot more! *lol* I was very mad at myself cos I didn't wan't to let the moment pass away acting goofy so I got in line again for another autograph (it was at a convention) and and this time I was able to say more than just a hello but it wasn't my proudest moment! *lol* I am sure I will act just as weird if I ever meet Milo Ventimiglia - And I will hate myself for it! :lol:

Fatima xxx
youpla
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by youpla »

I've met many celebs , but most of them were when i lived in beverly hills and when i go to a place for a vacation ( that i wont tell) So , when , i see them i try to act normal but i never go talk to them cause i don't want to disturb them when they are in vacation or they are leaving their houses !

Youpla :wink:
Thanks Dougie001 for the siggy !
Chris102

Post by Chris102 »

I got star-struck when I met Colin Powell, Rudy Giuliani, and Jerry Seinfeld. I really wanted to meet each of them, and when I did get the chance, after I said "hello", I didn't know what to say.
LEOx3_LOVE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LEOx3_LOVE »

CDolan02 wrote:I got star-struck when I met Colin Powell, Rudy Giuliani, and Jerry Seinfeld. I really wanted to meet each of them, and when I did get the chance, after I said "hello", I didn't know what to say.
If you ever want to meet any of the Presidential candidates you should definately come to Iowa because all of them are here just about every weekend.. They are all still here, including Rudy Giuliani :wink: Just thought I would add that!
Friends Fanatic :D
Credit: Vanessa Hudgens #1 Fan

Latest Success: Gena Rowlands
Most Wanted: Friends Cast & Titanic Cast<3
Mighty_Modders
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mighty_Modders »

hmm...not for most of my encounters as they haven't been that amazing :P

my first celebrity semi-meeting was the cheeky girls opening the new hmv in that most star-studded of towns...harlow. (jade goody was accused of nicking a jacket from asda there...bout as glamerous as it gets) :P sadly i missed the event and couldnt get any closer than trying to figure out who they were over the racks of lps...

my second encounter would have been seeing a bloke who used to be in casualty hanging around hopefully outside the vip area at the v festival, however i was on my way to see the la's and did not approach him.

my only real encounter was when i saw gordon ramsay at a book signing...we had a nice little chat, however the setting (waterstones...) didnt really put you in the mood for a great demonstration of your love, all proceedings went through with a great sense of dignity...

i have a friend on the other hand who is a lot less reserved. we went to see the bees for my birthday, and as they came on stage shes yelling "I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES!" at the singer.