Do you get Star-Struck?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

goodluck Steffi!

This probably sounds corny lol, but try rehearsing either in your head, or with someone else, what your going to say. You might draw a total blank when you meet the celebs, but maybe it'll work? hehe.
celebrityfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by celebrityfan »

Thanks everyone...but I do usually try to rehearse things to say - but I always say something different! I really hope I don't say something completely stupid to Brandon Routh such as "I loved you as Spiderman" or something ridiculous like that! :D But, I'll try and rehearse again and see what comes out on the day...I never realise what I'm saying until AFTER I've met them, then I remember what I said and be like, "Ohh, I sounded like a right idiot..." - many a time that has happened! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:D Steph :D

Auto count: 185

Gerard Butler = The Next Bond

Visit my site! http://www.freewebs.com/celebrityfanautos

Credit to: hangman
LEOx3_LOVE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LEOx3_LOVE »

celebrityfan wrote:Thanks everyone...but I do usually try to rehearse things to say - but I always say something different! I really hope I don't say something completely stupid to Brandon Routh such as "I loved you as Spiderman" or something ridiculous like that! :D But, I'll try and rehearse again and see what comes out on the day...I never realise what I'm saying until AFTER I've met them, then I remember what I said and be like, "Ohh, I sounded like a right idiot..." - many a time that has happened! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Haha! I agree with you completely! You always practice what your going to say & it sounds good & everything & once you start talking to them.. you say something completely different, & sometimes stupid! But I'm sure you will be fine though! Good luck & HAVE FUN! Which I know you will :wink:
Friends Fanatic :D
Credit: Vanessa Hudgens #1 Fan

Latest Success: Gena Rowlands
Most Wanted: Friends Cast & Titanic Cast<3