Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet - Ebay

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
emily64cooper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet - Ebay

Post by emily64cooper »

Hey all!

I'm hoping you can help me out! I've been looking for Titanic autographs for forever - I was lucky enough to get both a Gloria Stuart and Millvina Dean autograph before they passed - so when I found this on ebay, I was ecstatic! That being said, I don't want to pay upwards of $50 for something if it isn't real, so I was hoping you could help identify whether this was real.

The link is here: Titantic Poster on Ebay

Thank you for your help!
Through the Mail: Catherine Tate, Jayma Mays, Matthew David Lewis, Marion Ross, Millvina Dean, Billie Piper, Sandra Shipley, Aldis Hodge, Camille Coduri.
In Person: Cast of Wicked (Broadway 2008), Cast of Xanadu (Broadway 2009), Cast of Equus (Broadway 2009), Cast of RENT: The Broadway Tour (2009), The Goo Goo Dolls, Naia Kete
Waiting for: Joshua Jackson, Seth Gabel, John Noble, Jasika Nicole.
Writing To: Kevin Corrigan, Blair Brown, Anna Torv, Meghan Markle.
Most Wanted: Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, JK Rowling, others here.
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet - Ebay

Post by fromuk2014 »

Leo is hard sometimes as he seems to vary and change through age, he doesn't usually sign his full name and is usually closer to a squiggle than his name.
emily64cooper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet - Ebay

Post by emily64cooper »

Thank you!
Through the Mail: Catherine Tate, Jayma Mays, Matthew David Lewis, Marion Ross, Millvina Dean, Billie Piper, Sandra Shipley, Aldis Hodge, Camille Coduri.
In Person: Cast of Wicked (Broadway 2008), Cast of Xanadu (Broadway 2009), Cast of Equus (Broadway 2009), Cast of RENT: The Broadway Tour (2009), The Goo Goo Dolls, Naia Kete
Waiting for: Joshua Jackson, Seth Gabel, John Noble, Jasika Nicole.
Writing To: Kevin Corrigan, Blair Brown, Anna Torv, Meghan Markle.
Most Wanted: Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, JK Rowling, others here.