Question...

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
MrsTonyDiNozzo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Question...

Post by MrsTonyDiNozzo »

Okay... I have some autographs but I didn't use the address that y'all have for like say Mark Harmon.. Can I still post it in the Feedback? Just want to make sure... Because I have some autographs that aren't from the address that y'all have so, I wanted to make sure.

Thanks.
MrsTonyDiNozzo. :mrgreen:
Image Image

Received: "NCIS" cast; Mark Harmon; Brian Dietzen; Muse Watson; Justin Guarini; Kelly Clarkson; Lindsay Hartley; McKenzie Westmore; Kratt brothers; Meg Cabot; Ryan Seacrest; Larry Milburn; Christian Kane; Michael Weatherly; America Fererra, Kellie Pickler, Taylor Swift; Susan Lucci; Gordon Ramsay; Judge Judy; Hugh Laurie; Austin Andrews; Maitland Ward-Baxter.
Awaiting: Mark Ballas; Trevor Lissauer.
dancingirl

Post by dancingirl »

Hey MrsTonyDiNozzo! :mrgreen:

Welcome to fanmail! {up}

If you got the autograph in person, it should go in the In Person forum.

If you got the autograph TTM via a venue [ie. where the person was filming a movie, performing at a concert. ect.], it should go in the Via Venue forum.

If you got it TTM from any fanmail address, it should go in the Feedback forum.

Sarah :D
MrsTonyDiNozzo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MrsTonyDiNozzo »

dancingirl wrote:Hey MrsTonyDiNozzo! :mrgreen:

Welcome to fanmail! {up}

If you got the autograph TTM via a venue [ie. where the person was filming a movie, performing at a concert. ect.], it should go in the Via Venue forum.

Awesome... Thanks Sarah! I got it from any address... :D ... The only In Person one I have is Kelly Clarkson, but my friend's mom got that one for me. :D Thanks again!!! :mrgreen: {up}
Image Image

Received: "NCIS" cast; Mark Harmon; Brian Dietzen; Muse Watson; Justin Guarini; Kelly Clarkson; Lindsay Hartley; McKenzie Westmore; Kratt brothers; Meg Cabot; Ryan Seacrest; Larry Milburn; Christian Kane; Michael Weatherly; America Fererra, Kellie Pickler, Taylor Swift; Susan Lucci; Gordon Ramsay; Judge Judy; Hugh Laurie; Austin Andrews; Maitland Ward-Baxter.
dancingirl

Post by dancingirl »

MrsTonyDiNozzo wrote:

Welcome to fanmail! {up}

Awesome... Thanks Sarah! I got it from any address... :D ... The only In Person one I have is Kelly Clarkson, but my friend's mom got that one for me. :D Thanks again!!! :mrgreen: {up}
No problem! Glad I could help. =]

Very cool that you have Kelly Clarkson! I hope you have a scanner or a camera, as I would love to see it!

MrsTonyDiNozzo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MrsTonyDiNozzo »

dancingirl wrote:
MrsTonyDiNozzo wrote:

Welcome to fanmail! {up}

No problem! Glad I could help. =]

Very cool that you have Kelly Clarkson! I hope you have a scanner or a camera, as I would love to see it!

:D ... Yeah, I love my one from Kelly! :D ... Yes I have a picture of it! :mrgreen: Check out feedback for some of my others. :D Check your PM's... I sent you the picture of my Kelly one that way. :)
Image Image

ChattyGirl247

Post by ChattyGirl247 »

If you used a different address then in the database as long as it's not a Via Venue address you can always post it . It will give people writing to that person another address to write to.