Daisy Ridley VV Success!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
swsummer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Daisy Ridley VV Success!

Post by swsummer »

I wrote to Daisy about a month ago and I received my photo back signed and personalized on March 15, 2016.

Address Used:
"Star Wars VIII"
Pinewood Studios
Pinewood Road
Iver Heath
Buckinghamshire
SL0 0NH
UK
Last edited by swsummer on Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
Actors: Mark Hamill, Daisy Ridley, GRRM & Game of Thrones Cast, Andy Serkis, Jesse Eisenberg, Eddie Redmayne, JP & The Vampire Diaries / The Originals Cast. Musicians:The Strokes (2/5), Bastille, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Royal Blood.
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Daisy Ridley VV Success!

Post by Morphindel »

Wow!! Im so jealous! Tried writing to her last year and never got a repy!
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
mcjw2011
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mcjw2011 »

I tried writing to her via "The Force Awakens" when it was filming in 2014 and got a RTS.

Did you write to the "Star Wars 8" address?
swsummer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by swsummer »

mcjw2011 wrote:I tried writing to her via "The Force Awakens" when it was filming in 2014 and got a RTS.

Did you write to the "Star Wars 8" address?
Yeah, I just thought I'd try my luck and I got something back!
Actors: Mark Hamill, Daisy Ridley, GRRM & Game of Thrones Cast, Andy Serkis, Jesse Eisenberg, Eddie Redmayne, JP & The Vampire Diaries / The Originals Cast. Musicians:The Strokes (2/5), Bastille, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Royal Blood.
mcjw2011
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mcjw2011 »

I thought about trying for her and John Boyega again last month, but she's probably got a bag load of mail now.

Nice success! It looks authentic to me.
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by renef09 »

This is awesome!!! {up}
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen
TheDarkSide

Post by TheDarkSide »

mcjw2011 wrote:I thought about trying for her and John Boyega again last month, but she's probably got a bag load of mail now.

Nice success! It looks authentic to me.
Yeah, dude. No point even trying now.
caimenmasterson
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by caimenmasterson »

I sent mine around a month ago, too. Here's to hoping I get a response soon!
rennn23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rennn23 »

I want to write to her, but I don't know how to send a SASE outside of the U.S. since I know Post Office discontinued the international stamp thing. What do you send with your SASE? I also heard the printable stamps on Royalstamps.com are only able to use within 24 hours of printing them.
swsummer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by swsummer »

rennn23 wrote:I want to write to her, but I don't know how to send a SASE outside of the U.S. since I know Post Office discontinued the international stamp thing. What do you send with your SASE? I also heard the printable stamps on Royalstamps.com are only able to use within 24 hours of printing them.
You can purchase stamps from the Royal Mail Shop online.