typed or written?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
ILuvDrake
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

typed or written?

Post by ILuvDrake »

Would it be okay to type a letter that write it? I mean, would I still have the same amount of a chance to get a response if I type it instead of write it. HELP!!
I love Jesse McCartney, Drake Bell, Stevie Brock, and Spencer!!!
AutographWanter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutographWanter »

I always write, I don't know why. But I've only gotten one reply back (I've only written to three people so far so yeah lol) I'm not sure though, you probably would have the same chance of getting an autograph.
ILuvDrake
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ILuvDrake »

okay, thanks a whole bunch. I think ive written like maybe 20 people. al written. but im gonna be writing more, so it's just easier to type for me. and quicker. :D
I love Jesse McCartney, Drake Bell, Stevie Brock, and Spencer!!!
Dubsbball14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dubsbball14 »

Ive typed about 15 letters. So im really hoping that it wont make a difference. I got 3 autographs a couple years back and i typed.
KellyMBel
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by KellyMBel »

I normally do half and half. If I feel like typing I will type. It works either way because I have gotten responses from both types.
TheCollector

Re: typed or written?

Post by TheCollector »

ILuvDrake wrote:Would it be okay to type a letter that write it? I mean, would I still have the same amount of a chance to get a response if I type it instead of write it. HELP!!
Hi ILuvDrake,

I ALWAYS type my letters. My handwriting is not that great so that is the main reason why, but also I have very little time!

I am collecting for charity and I have received over 200 autographs in just under 3 months, so typing works for me!

Hope this helps!
Cheers {thumb2} [uk]

Ian
aussie_gal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by aussie_gal »

I live in Australia and have written to a number of cast members of certain Australian TV Shows and I've had written most of my letters, I thnk its better to hand write them, but if you don't write all that neatly then I'd suggest you type the letter

Post by Guest »

I always write... I think that seems more personal. That's just me :D

Fatima xxx
F.A.D.E

Post by F.A.D.E »

Ok, that was me - forgot to log in.

Fatima xxx
DanTheMan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DanTheMan »

typing works for me. I never hand write my requests. To this day more then half of my requests are back. I think it's what you say in your later that makes the difference.