SFM & diff addresses

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
done_with_like
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

SFM & diff addresses

Post by done_with_like »

If someone has Studio Fan Mail address and another address, do you think they do different autographs?
Like I really want Tim Allen's, but I want a real autograph, not one from SFM, do you think it would be different or the same as if I just e-mailed for one?
Brianna
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

Hi done_with_like :D

Unfortunately, many SFM clients send out the same SFM photo regardless of where you write to them :?.

The point of certain celebrities being a client of SFM is that they do not wish to be bothered by fan mail, and would rather have someone send photos out on their behalf than be bothered by requests. So, to get an authentic autograph from some SFM clients can be rather difficult TTM, but not impossible. You may want to try VV for authentic autographs - but sometimes SFM clients will still send the usual SFM picture.

nowandagain [rockon]

P.S. If you want to write to Tim Allen in particular - you may want to send him something VV. There has been report of an authentic success VV in the past - click here.