ABBA - Benny Andersson

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Thanks Benny Andersson (ABBA)

Post by admin »

Hi zirneklitis-r :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Benny Andersson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
IGOR
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by IGOR »

zirneklitis-r wrote:About - two weeks - 8 February receivable ABBA member - Benny Andersson autograph ABBA Many Thanks Göran Bror Andersson
Mono Music AB
Södra Brobänken 41A
Skeppsholmen
111 49 Stockholm
Sweden

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Strange you lad..... That you ask - an original this? Now you want to strike all its success - a standard photo which have all who has written for Benny......

Here is get the signed photo from AGNETHA FALTSKOG ( and if she has else signed your photo ) - here is this present success...... Good luck......
mantas

Post by mantas »

zirneklitis-r wrote: Some mystical daughter - Helen - his father deliver - Mystic photos - with signatures. Also, we do not know - whether the originals of each do as they want.
Yap @ zirneklitis-r I whach his music signatures since a couple of months too ...especially his ABBA signatures...I have all addresses from the ABBA members and I know (tested) that as example AGNETHA since a very long time does NOT signed pictures or answered privat autograph requests!! Sorry but I personally don't trust not all his signatures in his collection! {down}