Giving credit where credit is due!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Logan ya bub Logan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Giving credit where credit is due!

Post by Logan ya bub Logan »

Ok, I need to say a huge thank you to those that have added addresses and info on this forum!! It took me about 30 hrs but I reviewed this forum from page 1 to page 112. And was able to find the info I wanted for most all of the artists on my list (and tons of others too). Unfortunately I really should have gotten into this 5-10 years ago as a lot of the truely legendary guys have passed on so I will have to get some like Ayers, Hasen, Kubert, Trimpe through the sell, trade here or other ways. I hope to be able to post up some successes here as time goes on. I noticed Nick Bradshaw and Yanick Paquette are not listed here but I think I can track them down pretty easily, Paquette via DC of course if needed. He is doing some great work on Batman right now. And I really like Bradshaw's GotG work. Anyway thanks to those who added those addresses and info here hopefully I can pay back as times goes on.