Former U.S. Attorney Brendan V. johnson success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
MWinick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Former U.S. Attorney Brendan V. johnson success!

Post by MWinick »

Attorney Brendan V. Johnson was U.S. Attorney for district of South Dakota from 2009-2015. In his role as U.S. Attorney he worked on reducing human trafficking crime, push for treatment programs to help victims of domestic violence or victims of human trafficking, advocated for better protection on strengthening Civil Rights to help protect people who are different (minorities, women, and people with disabilities) from being discriminated, and worked with President Obama on helping Native Americans. His father is former U.S. Senator Tim Johnson of South Dakota.

On 12/29/2015 I mailed a letter praising Attorney Johnson's work with how he inspires me including a letter to his father for him forward to Former U.S. Senator Tim Johnson and a picture of me as a gift to him for inspiring me at

Attorney Brendan V. Johnson
Partner
c/o Robins Kaplan LLP
800 LaSalle Avenue, Suite 2800
Minneapolis, MN 55402

(took about 7 weeks)

On 2/12/2016 received a nice handwritten letter from Former U.S. Attorney Brendan V. Johnson

Here is the link: http://mwinick.blogspot.com/2016/02/for ... hnson.html
CKP19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Former U.S. Attorney Brendan V. johnson success!

Post by CKP19 »

Congrats, my friend! :D {up}
Please like my Autograph page for more: https://www.facebook.com/CJs-Autographs ... 786208690/ :D :D

Success:
Dan Quayle - Former U.S. Vice President, Thad Cochran, Hubert Gorbach, Erwin Pröll, Toto Wolff, Franz Fischler, Michael Spindelegger and way more to name them all hear! :D

Pending:
Many.

Would kill for (just a joke :P ):
Amy Acker

Interested in:
Cristiano Ronaldo, George W. Bush, Michael Emerson, Jim Caviezel, Tom Selleck and much more (actually too much to name them all hear) :D
admin
Site Admin

Re: Former U.S. Attorney Brendan V. johnson success!

Post by admin »

Hi MWinick :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Nice Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)