Lassie Lou Ahern success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Forum rules
Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used. Feedback under 3 month old 8)

You can upload your scan here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/ (files under 1MB)

All passwords have been reset on January 14th 2019. To retrieve your new password click here.

Thank you {up}
miss-flapper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests: Reading, writing, old films, true crime.
Autographs received: 72
Collector since: 2001

Lassie Lou Ahern success!

Post by miss-flapper » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:41 pm

Sent Lassie Lou Ahern a SASE, fan letter, and photo on 01/09/2016. Got back photo personalized and a really sweet letter on 01/30/2016. In the letter she said to be on the lookout for a video interview of her because in the footage they have her signing fan mail and one of them was mine! Pretty awesome. Used address in database.

My old hollywood blogs: Miss Flapper and Forever Alice White.

TTM 2016: Lupita Tovar, Alan Young, Doris Day, Millie Perkins, Don Murray, Elinor Donahue, Lassie Lou Ahern, Jane Powell, Dawn Wells, Patrick Wayne, Dolores Hart, John Gavin, Constance Towers, Chef Aaron Sanchez, Mark Harmon, Ann Robinson, Patricia Morison, Nita Talbot, Chubby Checker, Edward James Olmos, Rose Marie, Brigitte Bardot, Ketty Lester, Bob Newhart, Mary Carlisle, Gena Rowlands, Catherine Deneuve, Charlie Schlatter, Diane Baker, Sally Fraser, Richard Carpenter, Julie Sommars, Nancy Stafford, Sophia Loren, Angie Dickinson, Candace Hilligoss, Juanita Quigley, Mike Connors, Yvonne Furneaux, Noel Neill, Susan Kohner, Shep Houghton, Carol Burnett, Joyce Holden, Barbara Eden, Mary Costa, Connie Sawyer, Fabian, Peggy Cummins, Tab Hunter, Kathryn Beaumont, Paul Fusco, & Kirk Douglas.

admin
Site Admin
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0

Re: Lassie Lou Ahern success!

Post by admin » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:32 am

Hi miss-flapper :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Lassie Lou Ahern
8049 N Sage Vis
Prescott Valley, AZ 86315-9039
USA

{star} Lassie Lou Ahern on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Via Venue Addresses: http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 4&t=281426 <<arrow$ Until February 2020

Orby's blue angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Collector since: 0

Post by Orby's blue angel » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:57 am

Good for you! :) I know you really wanted this one, and you got it! {up} And that's cool that your autograph request being fulfilled was recorded and is a part of an interview now.

"Especially Bart, but especially Lisa!"

RPatten
Interests:
Collector since: 2014

Post by RPatten » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:33 am

great success. she is lovely

miss-flapper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests: Reading, writing, old films, true crime.
Autographs received: 72
Collector since: 2001

Post by miss-flapper » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:17 am

Orby's blue angel wrote:Good for you! :) I know you really wanted this one, and you got it! {up} And that's cool that your autograph request being fulfilled was recorded and is a part of an interview now.

Thanks! I wished she would've told me who filmed the interview but I'll just keep an eye out for any new interviews with her.
My old hollywood blogs: Miss Flapper and Forever Alice White.

TTM 2016: Lupita Tovar, Alan Young, Doris Day, Millie Perkins, Don Murray, Elinor Donahue, Lassie Lou Ahern, Jane Powell, Dawn Wells, Patrick Wayne, Dolores Hart, John Gavin, Constance Towers, Chef Aaron Sanchez, Mark Harmon, Ann Robinson, Patricia Morison, Nita Talbot, Chubby Checker, Edward James Olmos, Rose Marie, Brigitte Bardot, Ketty Lester, Bob Newhart, Mary Carlisle, Gena Rowlands, Catherine Deneuve, Charlie Schlatter, Diane Baker, Sally Fraser, Richard Carpenter, Julie Sommars, Nancy Stafford, Sophia Loren, Angie Dickinson, Candace Hilligoss, Juanita Quigley, Mike Connors, Yvonne Furneaux, Noel Neill, Susan Kohner, Shep Houghton, Carol Burnett, Joyce Holden, Barbara Eden, Mary Costa, Connie Sawyer, Fabian, Peggy Cummins, Tab Hunter, Kathryn Beaumont, Paul Fusco, & Kirk Douglas.