Phil Tippett Success - Star Wars, Jurassic Park, and more...

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
TMSanders316
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Phil Tippett Success - Star Wars, Jurassic Park, and more...

Post by TMSanders316 »

Sent: LOR, SASE, & 2 - 4x6's on 1.7.16

To: c/o Tippett Studio
2741 Tenth Street
Berkeley, CA 94701

Received: on 1.25.16

Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Phil Tippett Success - Star Wars, Jurassic Park, and mor

Post by Morphindel »

Nice! Love his work
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
Magicman1000
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Magicman1000 »

Morphindel wrote:Nice! Love his work
I love it too :) I really love it. He does a great job {up}

Congratulations Matt. It's a great success :D
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

You can follow me around and post under as many different profiles as you like 'MagicMan', i'm just gonna keep blocking them and you will be the one that keeps talking to yourself. I imagine you're used to that anyway, as you clearly have no friends. I imagine if you are this pathetic in real life they would have just killed themselves anyway. Welcome to the block list :)
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
Tanya-rosemeyer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tanya-rosemeyer »

^^^^^what is that all about?
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Some people have nothing better to do than follow people around on these forums with multiple accounts, including ones showing what they think is my home address. Its really pretty pathetic.
Recent Successes:
Tanya-rosemeyer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I think it's impossible for anybody to find your home address on a forum. ^^^^^
When you register on here you are only required to put an email address into the system and its only the admin that can access that. ^^^^^^. Why do you think that they think they have yours? ^^^^^
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Because having no life means they went through my old posts of successes and pieced my old address together from snippets of my envelopes.
Recent Successes:
Tanya-rosemeyer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

It seems unbelievably sad that somebody would go to all that trouble to do that. ^^^^^^^^
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

I agree.
Recent Successes: