TheMailman Not Proving Worthy?

Moderators' Forum.
rpbluesman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

TheMailman Not Proving Worthy?

Post by rpbluesman »

Hi all :D

In the past days, as you all know, TheMailman has made some very rude and inconsiderate posts.

Two such posts regarded the closing down of the SFM forum (which have now been moved to the mods forum) and another involved rude comments towards whourdaddy, which apparently, were uncalled for (This post has since been deleted by someone.... :? )

My thoughts are that TheMailman isn't exactly showing the nessecary elements to be a moderator...or in this case, a jr. moderator.

Any thoughts on what should be done?

Leave it be? A PM?

Any thoughts.

--Daniel :)
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

I think we should take him off of being a mod. He isnt being to helpful unless he considers rudeness as being helpful.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I'm going to PM him :?

Fanmail :|
Joey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joey »

Good idea, admin {up}

I do not think he has been proving himself worthy at all . . . and I know this is really random, but I really hate his use of emoticons :lol: He always seems to use the most awkward ones :lol:
loveryan

:D

Post by loveryan »

We agree.
He´s very rude with some people (like us) and we think that he shouldn´t be a junior moderator...
chewytoffee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chewytoffee »

Hi all,

I know this may sound a bit too harsh, but please take him off the Junior Mod team, I've found another post where he is just being really petty and actually quite annoying. :lol: Especilly this part where he says to a moderator:"I think it's you who complains..."

Here it is: http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... c&start=15

Paul :D

The Police Reunion Tour
16th October MEN Arena

UPDATED: 22/05/07
Joey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joey »

I saw that too, Paul. Some people have such nerve :lol:
James

Post by James »

chewytoffee wrote:Hi all,

I know this may sound a bit too harsh, but please take him off the Junior Mod team, I've found another post where he is just being really petty and actually quite annoying. :lol: Especilly this part where he says to a moderator:"I think it's you who complains..."

Here it is: http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... c&start=15

I have PM'ed him in the past to ask him not to post "Thank you for your feedback" posts when a moderator and admin have already done it, but he insisted he wasn't doing anything yet it was me!
elmomommyto2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by elmomommyto2 »

It seems blatantly obvious to me that this member isn't going to be becoming a moderator, so what would be the point of letting him continue to be a junior moderator? His conduct is ridiculous and offensive to just about everyone. So I'm confused as to why there is any debate on letting him remain a junior moderator when it's plain as day that he wouldn't be able to become a moderator and he's doing a horrible job as a junior mod :?!
chewytoffee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chewytoffee »

elmomommyto1 wrote:It seems blatantly obvious to me that this member isn't going to be becoming a moderator, so what would be the point of letting him continue to be a junior moderator? His conduct is ridiculous and offensive to just about everyone. So I'm confused as to why there is any debate on letting him remain a junior moderator when it's plain as day that he wouldn't be able to become a moderator and he's doing a horrible job as a junior mod :?!
I totally agree {up}

The Police Reunion Tour
16th October MEN Arena

UPDATED: 22/05/07