Joe Kapp,Ex-NFL Player, Success(Sort of)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
gerryk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Joe Kapp,Ex-NFL Player, Success(Sort of)

Post by gerryk »

Sent Mr. Kapp a letter, 8x10 photo with top-loader, Blue Sharpie, SASE on 1/6/16 addressed to: 233 Edelen Ave., Los Gatos, CA 95030. SASE returned 1/20/16, with a different photo that I sent (8 1/2x11) signed and personalized...in light purple marker, and then resigned and personalized in Blue Sharpie, right on top of the light purple. It just looks bad. My original 8x10 was a real nice photo.... maybe he kept it....? My top-loader didn't make the return to boot. Yeah well, that's the hobby, every now and then you hit a pot-hole.
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Joe Kapp,Ex-NFL Player, Success(Sort of)

Post by caappy »

You have a good attitude Gerry.. You are correct about it not always being what you are hoping for.. at least he sent something back.. It is still fun to go out and check the mail to see what shows up.. Keep the faith..
gerryk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gerryk »

Thanks for the kind words Caappy. You had a nice day today with AAGPBL ladies. Jean Faut was a stud, I've written to a bunch of them over the past few years, there are a lot of great AAGPBL ladies still around.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi gerryk :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)