Wayne Rooney Success? (Manchester United)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
RedSoxTobster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Wayne Rooney Success? (Manchester United)

Post by RedSoxTobster »

I sent a letter to Wayne Rooney using the Old Trafford address about 2-3 weeks ago. I sent a SASE and a match attax card. I received my Match Attax card back signed yesterday. Once I had received my card I did a quick search on here, I found that Rooney rarely signs and that they are mainly stamps. This is clearly not the stamp. I would like to know your views! Is it signed by Rooney or maybe secretarial?

Here is the link to the photo: http://surfmypictures.com/image/9fb11cc ... nqqm4.html
admin
Site Admin

Re: Wayne Rooney Success? (Manchester United)

Post by admin »

Hi RedSoxTobster :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen: and Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Manchester United on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received
{star} Wayne Rooney on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received
Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)
Petejackson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Petejackson »

RedSoxTobster wrote:I sent a letter to Wayne Rooney using the Old Trafford address about 2-3 weeks ago. I sent a SASE and a match attax card. I received my Match Attax card back signed yesterday. Once I had received my card I did a quick search on here, I found that Rooney rarely signs and that they are mainly stamps. This is clearly not the stamp. I would like to know your views! Is it signed by Rooney or maybe secretarial?

Here is the link to the photo: http://surfmypictures.com/image/9fb11cc ... nqqm4.html
It looks like a stamp.
Cheers to the three people queueing behind me at WHSmiths at london waterloo for not telling me i forgot the chocolate orange i bought.....oh dear!!! :)

stefman630
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stefman630 »

Petejackson wrote:
RedSoxTobster wrote:I sent a letter to Wayne Rooney using the Old Trafford address about 2-3 weeks ago. I sent a SASE and a match attax card. I received my Match Attax card back signed yesterday. Once I had received my card I did a quick search on here, I found that Rooney rarely signs and that they are mainly stamps. This is clearly not the stamp. I would like to know your views! Is it signed by Rooney or maybe secretarial?

It looks like a stamp.
Except not at all
Last Success: Heath Miller
Sports Autos: Heath Miller, Bob Kraft, Devin McCourty, Bradley Beal, Robert Kraft, Shawn Marion, Tyson Chandler, John Harbaugh, Anderson Varejao, Rodney Stuckey, Gordon Hayward, Deron Williams(X3), Adam Vinatieri, Robert Parrish, Michael Jordan(PP?), Dee Brown, Gwen Jorgensen, George Hill(PP), Dirk Niwitzki, Mardy Collins, Paul George(PP), Ray Rice.
Celeb Autos: The Fanning Sisters, Nathan Kress, Ariana Grade, Shaun White, Jim O'Heir, Brendon Urie, Gabe Saporta(X3)
Waiting For: Taj Gibson, Aldon Smith, Kirk Hinrich, Calvin Johnson Jr., Adam West, Flea, Rudy Gay, and A TON More!
Most Wanted: Flea, Tom Brady and any Patriots, Barry Sanders, Morrissey, Hayley Williams and Paramore, John Wall, Chiddy, Tyler The Creator, Childish Gambino, Bud Gaugh, Damian Lillard, Eric Clapton, Dave Grohl, Krist Novocelic, any Survivor Castaways, and ?uestlove. Any and all help appriciated, PM me and we can talk.
RedSoxTobster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RedSoxTobster »

stefman630 wrote:
Petejackson wrote:

It looks like a stamp.
Except not at all
so do you think it's not a stamp?
RedSoxTobster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RedSoxTobster »

Petejackson wrote:

It looks like a stamp.

but the stamp is too big to fit on this card. It is most certainly signed, I'm just not sure by who!
RedSoxTobster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RedSoxTobster »

why did you send me this?
Carlosreddevil.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Carlosreddevil. »

The best thing you can do with that is to put it in the trash.
TTMCapone
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TTMCapone »

Looks like a stamp that was traced over with marker by someone. Whoever stamped it, must have traced over it with a marker because teh stamp never took to the foil card. That is why you can see the shadowing of 2 inks. overlapping.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/181969071289?ssP ... 1558.l2649