Jessica Chastain personalised VV

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jessica Chastain personalised VV

Post by Morphindel »

So i received this back from Jessica in November/December last year after writing to her VV in Czech Republic on the set of the Zookeepers Wife. The letter came back from the CZE film studio address, and because of the dedication i just assumed it was an authentic but i just realised that i never really looked into it to confirm. Some other similar sigs on here people have claimed are secs, and they are also slightly different to some of the IP's i've seen - although a few of the IP's on Mike the Fanboy seem consistent with mine. What do you guys think? It would be quite a bummer, and a little mean, for an assistant to have written the note. I think it probably is real, but a second opinion couldn't hurt.

Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
Zen777
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jessica Chastain personalised VV

Post by Zen777 »

Pretty sure it's secretarial. {down}

thats how it is these days with lots of celebs Pete

I blame eBay and the selling of autographs

It's killed the hobby Pete as most people with authentics want to try to sell them.

In a few years time their wont be many signing at all...... Most people will recieve preprints everywhere. Which is a shame. But that's how it is going.

Yes That's how it's going {down}

It's this sites fault and other sites that's killed the hobby so I blame this website and others....

This site is a joke now Pete there's loads of rubbish on here.

Good luck Pete. Have a good life and have fun. don't worry about who signed what And who did!

Life's to short. Enjoy it while your here. Forget about silly autographs because they are not important and in years to come your collection won't matter when your not here

God bless you Pete
Do something in this life that's worth while

Collecting signitures is no good {down}
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Oh look, you have a new account. Congratulations. You certainly are right about life being too short. Blocked again.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Greg2600 wrote:I believe those are real for a few reasons. First of all, she's a wonderful lady, and IP incredibly nice to everyone who waits for her. Second, there's evidence to back it up.

1. Previous VV theatre success with similar looking graph http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=288840

2. An IP illustrating the way she loops the small f http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YzGmkU3Tozo/U ... G_0870.JPG

3. Best yet, an IP with LONG inscription, and proof of obtaining. http://highlycollectibleautographs.blog ... hirty.html

The last one has tons of similarities in the handwriting. The left photo you got is I think a spot on match, the right is a little more squashed but it's clearly the same handwriting, the same pen strokes, everything. I'd really be surprised if any VV for her were not real. Perhaps an agency address, they don't pass it to her, but VV I think you're good.
That last one is a great find! I was thinking the same things as you, i've heard she is super nice and the other sigs have a similar shape etc, but that note on the last one confirms it for me! Thanks :D
Recent Successes:
marksautographs
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by marksautographs »

They look good to me! It matches her sig on my Heiress playbill I got her on a few years ago. {up}
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
mads75
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mads75 »

It looks also authentic to me. {up}
looking for U2 autographs : PM me if you have one to sell.
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Thanks guys :)
Recent Successes: