Gary Sinise email SUCCESS!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Uncle Sam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Gary Sinise email SUCCESS!

Post by Uncle Sam »

I sent an email https://www.garysinisefoundation.org/ on March 5th and today I received a signed 8x10!

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/39698486@N06/23764774019/
Uncle Sam
filipchebt
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Gary Sinise email SUCCESS!

Post by filipchebt »

Sorry Secretarial :(
Sevnol
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sevnol »

I do not agree. I also have an autograph Gary Sinise and I admit, the G is different from mine but "Sinise" is identical. We do not sign twice in the same way then don't yell "secreterial" each time a signature is slightly different. Anyway, congratulations for this success Uncle Sam!
Last sucess : Megan Boone

Successes : Saoirse Ronan, Bruce Willis, Jim Caviezel, Michael Emerson, Jean Reno, Mike Vogel, Kirsten Vangsness, Felicity Huffman, Rachelle Lefevre, Jake Gyllenhaal, Gary Sinise, Marcia Cross, Joe Mantegna, Elle Fanning, Jennifer Love Hewitt (PP), Cory Monteith (PP), Jennifer Aniston (PP), Lisa Kudrow (PP), Alyson Hannigan (PP), Neil Patrick Harris (PP), Zooey Deschanel (PP), Poppy Montgomery (PP)

Most wanted : Criminal Minds cast, Eva Longoria, Amy Acker

I also expect : Alana de la Garza, David Eigenberg, Katy Perry
filipchebt

Post by filipchebt »

I dont want to argue with, If you dont want to belive me the dont , but ask anyone that all autographs from Gary Sinise foundation are secretarial. After all I dont care this is your autograph
cdlawlor

Post by cdlawlor »

filipchebt wrote:I dont want to argue with, If you dont want to belive me the dont , but ask anyone that all autographs from Gary Sinise foundation are secretarial. After all I dont care this is your autograph
Actually you are incorrect they are not secretarial from the foundation. Gary does sign ttm. His cousin cuts my hair so I sort of know what I'm talking about in this instance.
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
Denisrichard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Denisrichard »

Gary sineses cousin cuts your hair so that makes you an expert on his ttms?? HEAVY!!!!!
Rust never sleeps! The futures uncertain and the end is always near!!!!
cdlawlor

Post by cdlawlor »

Denisrichard wrote:Gary sineses cousin cuts your hair so that makes you an expert on his ttms?? HEAVY!!!!!

I'm sorry do you know the man? It doesn't make me an expert but I have meet the man a few times as his band comes to Naperville every year to play and our family does volunteer for the event.
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
MarjorieNBukowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MarjorieNBukowski »

Biggest congratulations. As long as I am new here, can you explain to me how the email way works? I dont get the whole concept - do you write to agency and then they send you the address? Thank you so much! :)
Successes (2015) : Benedict Cumberbatch, Hugh Jackman, Matthew Steer, Ciaran Hinds, Nigel Carrington
2016 - Brigitte Bardot, Ian McKellen <3, Mark Gatiss, Alain Delon
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Uncle Sam :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Gary Sinise on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)