Bruce Willis success!! Love it.

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
PaladinLeba
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Bruce Willis success!! Love it.

Post by PaladinLeba »

I am very pleased with this success!! Used the address for "Misery". Sent a SASE, Funko Pop, Return postage, thank you card/letter and a Sharpie. Awesome success from one of my favorite actors and fav movies!
PaladinLeba
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Bruce Willis success!! Love it.

Post by PaladinLeba »

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi PaladinLebas :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have ascan of the envelope you received please?

Bruce Willis
"Misery" (Until Feb 14 2016)
Broadhurst Theatre
235 West 44th Street
New York, NY 10036
USA

{star} Bruce Willis on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
TTMCapone
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TTMCapone »

PaladinLeba
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PaladinLeba »

Either way, it's still one of my favorite pieces.
michaelwsnyder
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by michaelwsnyder »

Greg2600 wrote:Nnot real, the B is just way too perfect. Bruce's B is a squiggly thing.
And then someone will post an authentic with that same B, and you'll have an issue with that too (going as far as to say the authentication is flawed). We get it Greg, everything from Misery is fake in your opinion. And they may be.
PaladinLeba
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PaladinLeba »

Actually, if you search and find authentic Bruce Willis autos, you'll indeed see that NOT ALL his authentic sigs have a "squiggly" B, there are more defined ones, it's a matter of his time. This can be seen time and time again in his sigs.

As well as many other celebs and stars. Time, marker choice, and mood all plays on how they sign. Take Norman Rheedus for example; he has a short "check mark" looking dog for fast sigs and Convention sigs, and then he has a normal long full name sigs.

Not EVERY sig is a carbon copy.
PaladinLeba
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PaladinLeba »

Do people really think that Stars have an entourage with a secretary to sign all their mail? An agency, sure, but via venue direct from the Theatre?
Be a pessimist all you want, you're not an authentication expert and neither am I. I think it's real, but alas, I can sit here and argue that's it's authentic or not Til I'm blue in the face. Fact is, you didn't get one & you dont need to act as you are. You feel the need to prove those that believe its authenticity wrong like some dude on a power trip. Let it go. As I said before, I could care less for its authentic, I'm happy I received a response.

Mods seriously need to take people like you into consideration as sometimes people like you can spoil the fun.
PaladinLeba
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PaladinLeba »

Here's a success outside the theater

Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Hmm i've seen a lot of evidence online of Willis' sig not matching any of these VV's, but if that tweet is real then it could be a legit sig. Unfortunately none of us can know for sure unless we personally see him doing it ourselves.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)