Steven Yeun Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Forum rules
Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used. Feedback under 3 month old 8)

You can upload your scan here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/ (files under 1MB)

All passwords have been reset on January 14th 2019. To retrieve your new password click here.

Thank you {up}
katieleigh422
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 2012

Steven Yeun Success!

Post by katieleigh422 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:17 pm

I live in Minnesota, USA, and mailed a letter along with two photos requesting an autograph on behalf of my little brother, as he was graduating last spring and I thought it would make a good gift. I sent on April 6th, 2015, and received the reply (consisting only of the photos shown below) today, December 19th, 2015. The address I sent to was the one listed - Principal Entertainment, 9255 W Sunset Blvd, Suite 500, West Hollywood, CA 90069. I included with my letter and photos a self-addressed stamped envelope. Not in time for the graduation, but will make a great Christmas gift!

Uploaded with surfmypictures

darklordsauron
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Autographs received: 5
Collector since: 2013

Re: Steven Yeun Success!

Post by darklordsauron » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:32 pm

Congrats! Hopefully I get a reply from the set address from him.
TTM Successes: Ian Mckellen, James Earl Jones, Quentin Blake, Andrew Lincoln, Aaron Eckhart, Cate Blanchett, David Morrissey, Jeremy Bulloch, Richard Armitage, Nicholas Hoult, Mark Hamill, Craig McLachlan, Jason Alexander, Julian Glover, Jai Courtney, Anson Mount.
IP Successes: Aidan Turner, Alex Saviuk, Stan Lee, Manu Bennett, Olivia Olson, Robin Hobb, Tony Moore, Arthur Suydam, Robin Lord Taylor, Christopher Lloyd, Jessica Diccico, Nathan Fillion, John Dimaggio, Billy West, Graham Mctavish, Tom Taylor, Christopher Heyerdahl, Clive Standen, Geoffrey Rush, Travis Fimmel, Brianna Hildebrand, Stefan Kapicic, Troy Baker, Sean Astin, Benedict Samuel, Charles Martinet, Katee Sackhoff, Karl Urban, Ken Lashley.

admin
Site Admin
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0

Re: Steven Yeun Success!

Post by admin » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:49 am

Hi Katieleigh422 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Steven Yeun on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)