Benedict Cumberbatch - better than nothing (pp) success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Adonis85257
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:29 am
Interests:
Contact:

Benedict Cumberbatch - better than nothing (pp) success

Post by Adonis85257 »

Today, I received a pre-print photo of Benedict Cumberbatch. I used the address in the database. His intern sent my photo back, but included a pre-printed 5 X 7 photo that looks exactly like all of the others in the database. It's better than nothing.
Billsautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:31 pm
Interests: Farting and smelling my finger
Contact:

Re: Benedict Cumberbatch - better than nothing (pp) success

Post by Billsautos »

Adonis85257 wrote:Today, I received a pre-print photo of Benedict Cumberbatch. I used the address in the database. His intern sent my photo back, but included a pre-printed 5 X 7 photo that looks exactly like all of the others in the database. It's better than nothing.

I would of rather of had nothing back than that. ( it would of went straight in the trash). But if your happy with that then great. :mrgreen:
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 1258
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:59 pm
Interests:
Contact:

Re: Benedict Cumberbatch - better than nothing (pp) success

Post by csiny1000b »

nice
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
User avatar
Münchausen
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Posts: 530
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:00 pm
Interests:
Contact:

Re: Benedict Cumberbatch - better than nothing (pp) success

Post by Münchausen »

Billsautos wrote:I would of rather of had nothing back than that. ( it would of went straight in the trash). But if your happy with that then great. :mrgreen:
Honestly, I have to agree with this. At least, when you haven't gotten it back, you can still hold out hope that an authentic signature may arrive at any time.
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
User avatar
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 1962
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:24 pm
Interests:
Contact:

Re: Benedict Cumberbatch - better than nothing (pp) success

Post by BossC »

Münchausen wrote:
Billsautos wrote:I would of rather of had nothing back than that. ( it would of went straight in the trash). But if your happy with that then great. :mrgreen:
Honestly, I have to agree with this. At least, when you haven't gotten it back, you can still hold out hope that an authentic signature may arrive at any time.
But if it's never coming back I'd like to know so I can try again. And if they return my photos I appreciate the curtsey and it helps some with this hobbies cost.

BossC
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 100131
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:50 am
Interests:
Contact:

Re: Benedict Cumberbatch - better than nothing (pp) success

Post by admin »

Hi Adonis85257 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Benedict Cumberbatch on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)


Post Reply