PAMELA SALEM (DOCTOR WHO-THE ROBOTS OF DEATH) GREAT SUCCESS!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
SnapShots2015
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

PAMELA SALEM (DOCTOR WHO-THE ROBOTS OF DEATH) GREAT SUCCESS!

Post by SnapShots2015 »

Doctor Who's, The Robots Of Death was first broadcast in 1977. Tom Baker was currently playing the fourth Doctor.
Heavily influenced by Isaac Asimov, its considered one of the all time classics ever made for Doctor Who and for me, ranks at No.1.

My favourite character in this serial is Pilot Toos (played by Pamela Salem). IMO she's given the most dramatic scenes, performs brilliantly throughout, looks amazing, and is one of the few cast members that manages to survive until the very end, as the rest are murdered by the killer robots.

I initially wrote to Pamela on 25/07/2015, requesting 3 A4 photos to be signed, but after I'd sent my request, I thought I'd not put enough postage on the return envelope. I decided to wait a while anyway, on the off chance it might be returned to me. Over three months passed and I'd received nothing.
I wrote to her again, with another 3 A4 photos, ensuring I'd put the correct amount of stamps on the SASE this time.

Yesterday I received an amazing response!

My second LOR was basically the same as the first, except I apologised for my oversight on the return postage and hoped she wouldn't mind honoring my request again.

I sent a 5 page A5 LOR, now a total of 6 A4 photos, SASE.

Address: (taken from her agents website in the U.S.A, http://www.greenagency.com)

Pamela Salem
The Green Agency, Inc
3250 NE 1st Ave,
Miami, FL 33137
U.S.A

Sent: 11/11/2015
Received: 02/12/2015
Turnaround: 3 Weeks

I received all 6 of my photos autographed by Pamela in my first SASE!! Plus she included an 8"x10" autographed photo of her own, a 7"x5" photo and The Robots Of Death DVD cover, of which, inside she's written me a lovely letter!! I couldn't believe it. (She even included my second SASE so I can use it again :) )

The first 3 scans are from my first request. The next 3 were included in my second request (2 are screen-grabs from the serial).

I'm SO pleased with this success! Pamela seems like a great lady :D
admin
Site Admin

Re: PAMELA SALEM (DOCTOR WHO-THE ROBOTS OF DEATH) GREAT SUCC

Post by admin »

Hi SnapShots2015 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Pamela Salem on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Robinmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Robinmiller »

Lol
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

NICE!!!!!
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for