Haley Joel Osment (unexpected 2nd success)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
celebfan2709
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Haley Joel Osment (unexpected 2nd success)

Post by celebfan2709 »

I've got an unexpected second autograph from Haley Joel Osment sometime in September 6-12. I know for a fact that my request must have been way back in 2008. I can't be sure if it is the address that is currently in the database or an older address that I can't remember. My first success from Haley was also back in 2008 and it is a via venue success. I sent him two pictures and he signed them which are of himself and of Sora from the Kingdom Hearts video game series. This is just crazy because after all those years when I sent that first request before he was at a venue, he just decided to respond. I am grateful but all I wanted was just one success from any celebrity. And I was really hoping for a success from a celebrity I want so badly like Sylvester Stallone. I hope you like the pictures.

Favorite Successes: Dom DeLuise, David Spade, Jason Marsden, Matthew Broderick, Mel Gibson, Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Cheech Marin, Mark Hamill, Steve Carell, Patrick Stewart, Rob Paulsen, Ben Stiller (SFM), Owen Wilson (SFM), Christian Bale, Haley Joel Osment (VV), Billy Joel, Dan Castellaneta, Jim Cummings, John Goodman (VV), Phil Collins, Scott Weinger, Chris Rock, Burt Reynolds, Alexander Gould, Charlie Adler, Clint Eastwood, Jodi Benson, Joey Lawrence, Roger Moore, Gilbert Gottfried, Danny DeVito (VV), Joe Alaskey, Elton John, Peter Cullen, Tara Strong, Gregg Berger, Hayden Panettiere, Billy Crystal, Mark Wahlberg, Alan Young, Bruce Willis, Max Charles, Don Bluth, John Travolta
admin
Site Admin

Re: Haley Joel Osment (unexpected 2nd success)

Post by admin »

Hi celebfan2709 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Haley Joel Osment on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)