President George W. Bush x2 Email SUCCESS!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
acts238
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

President George W. Bush x2 Email SUCCESS!!

Post by acts238 »

Emailed the office of the President in the database and received these two personally signed in sharpie marker photos in the mail. Very happy!! :D

Sent email on 8-1-2015
Received both photos signed on 8-8-2015

Uploaded with surfmypictures
Last edited by acts238 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: President George W. Bush SUCCESS!!

Post by admin »

Hi acts238 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

George W. Bush
Office of George W. Bush
P.O. Box 259000
Dallas, TX 75225-9000
USA

{star} George W. Bush on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
gurneyhalleck01
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: President George W. Bush x2 Email SUCCESS!!

Post by gurneyhalleck01 »

Sorry to say those are not autographs, but pre-prints. He doesn't sign.
acts238
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by acts238 »

Both autographs are distinctly different and I personally have talked with a secretary in his office so I know these are authentic signatures from President Bush for me and my son. [us]
SOME SUCCESSES: Lyndon Johnson,Richard Nixon,Gerald R. Ford,Jimmy Carter,Ronald Reagan,George H.W. Bush,Bill Clinton,George W. Bush,Barack Obama,Rosalynn Carter,Nancy Reagan,Barbara Bush,Hillary Clinton,Laura Bush,Michelle Obama,Walter Mondale,Dan Quayle,Joe Biden,Dick Cheney,Benjamin Netanyahu,Reuven Rivlin,Angela Merkel,Carly Fiorina,Chris Christie,Tony Blair,Mark Rutte,Bob Dole,Donald Trump,Ben Carson,Ted Cruz,Pat McCrory,Adam West,Alan Young,Jackie Chan,Roy Clark,Chet Atkins,Doyle Dykes,Jerry Lewis,Rose Marie,Tim Allen,Fats Domino,Jack Hanna,Richard Petty,Ned Jarrett,Junior Johnson,Cale Yarborough,Bobbie Allison,Darryl Waltrip,John Force,Courtney Force,Roy Williams,Mike Krzyzewski,Yogi Berra,Hank Aaron,Willie Mays,Bob Hope,Humpy Wheeler,Johnny Duncan,Arnold Palmer,Jack Nicklaus,Gary Player.
wrestlefanatic77
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wrestlefanatic77 »

Tilt the paper in the light and see if ink is ON the paper or if it a part of the picture.
Autographs collected TTM

Trish Stratus, Bruno Sammartino, Mike McCarthy, Maryse Oulette, Kaitlyn, Maria Kanellis, Bud Grant, Brett Favre (pre-print), Terry Funk
joehinesjr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joehinesjr »

I have the same autograph myself and I had the President send one to my dad congratulating him on 30 years of Army service. That won was really cool because it is the picture of him landing in a jet at the end of the Iraq war. If you contact his office both his executive assistant and staff are great to talk to. I even got them to send one to my co-worker when his dad died. When I look at them they look real, sharpie on top of the picture but I am not good at the whole auto pen thing especially since some people have a few they use. Too me it is sentimental that he would even go out of his way or have his staff so so. Now I have not see crap back from Hillary.

Last bumped by acts238 on Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:11 am.