***Donald Trump Success!! 2016 Presidential Candidate***

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
acts238
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

***Donald Trump Success!! 2016 Presidential Candidate***

Post by acts238 »

Great and speedy return on my book and photo I sent. I sent Trumps book "The Way To The Top" and two photos. I got back only one photo but both the book and picture with Ronald Reagan were signed and placed in a plastic collectors sleeve for me.

Mailed on 8-21-2015
Got back in the mail on 9-17-2015

Donald Trump
The Trump Organization
725 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10022
USA

Uploaded with surfmypictures
Uploaded with surfmypictures
Last edited by acts238 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Donald Trump Success!! 2016 Presidential Candidate

Post by admin »

Hi acts238 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

When did you receive it please?

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Donald Trump
The Trump Organization
725 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10022
USA

{star} Donald Trump on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
TMSanders316
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by TMSanders316 »

Does he really sign his mail? For some reason I find it hard to believe. With that said, they look just like IP successes I have seen. I want to send to him too.
wrestlefanatic77
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wrestlefanatic77 »

I always laugh at these Trump "autographs" because they just look like the person scribbled M over and over.
Autographs collected TTM

Trish Stratus, Bruno Sammartino, Mike McCarthy, Maryse Oulette, Kaitlyn, Maria Kanellis, Bud Grant, Brett Favre (pre-print), Terry Funk
Jmasterjon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: ***Donald Trump Success!! 2016 Presidential Candidate***

Post by Jmasterjon »

Hello USA! Listen.. You know.... I am really fed up with these "Has-Been Senators" that are probably being told by their super packs, and lobbiest to help keep Donald Trump from becoming "The purest President that we have ever elected. (Because...He's not bought)! Those Senators, are only worried about losing their "Kick-backs! Because if Donald is elected... He will force these companies, that are giving their money to help gain their say, in politics, and put it to use... to help America. He will be tough, on politicians. Sure Donalds tough...Sure he says bad things. He's a Boss... That is very good in crunching numbers. He has an established team... already built... giving lots of people jobs. He did not get to being a billionaire by doing nothing! That is what I love about him soo much! The fact that he is a doer! And doers do one thing... They get things done...Period!! That is exactly who we need as president! It is neither democrats nor republicans that know how to create jobs.... It's special people like:Roosevelt, Hoover, and now Trump! He is part of a very rare breed of people! Sincerely, Jon Williams
mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mikesautos »

these autos are %100 FAKE !!! I just met him & got his auto at a rally .Yours is a FAKE !!!! Sorry 2 tell ya the bad news !!!
KissFan02
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KissFan02 »

I always thought they would send out fakes, but look what I found:

http://a.abcnews.go.com/images/Politics ... x9_992.jpg

If you look at that contract, you can see the same signature as you got. I would say authentic, but not 100% sure. {up}
My favorite successes: Steve Harris, Motörhead, Slayer, The Undertaker, KISS, Brian May, Tony Iommi (With full Black Sabbath 1995), Black Sabbath 2016, Paul Di'Anno
acts238
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by acts238 »

I think that's it's authentic so that's all that really matters until I'm willing to spend money to mail it to PSA DNA.
SOME SUCCESSES: Lyndon Johnson,Richard Nixon,Gerald R. Ford,Jimmy Carter,Ronald Reagan,George H.W. Bush,Bill Clinton,George W. Bush,Barack Obama,Rosalynn Carter,Nancy Reagan,Barbara Bush,Hillary Clinton,Laura Bush,Michelle Obama,Walter Mondale,Dan Quayle,Joe Biden,Dick Cheney,Benjamin Netanyahu,Reuven Rivlin,Angela Merkel,Carly Fiorina,Chris Christie,Tony Blair,Mark Rutte,Bob Dole,Donald Trump,Ben Carson,Ted Cruz,Pat McCrory,Adam West,Alan Young,Jackie Chan,Roy Clark,Chet Atkins,Doyle Dykes,Jerry Lewis,Rose Marie,Tim Allen,Fats Domino,Jack Hanna,Richard Petty,Ned Jarrett,Junior Johnson,Cale Yarborough,Bobbie Allison,Darryl Waltrip,John Force,Courtney Force,Roy Williams,Mike Krzyzewski,Yogi Berra,Hank Aaron,Willie Mays,Bob Hope,Humpy Wheeler,Johnny Duncan,Arnold Palmer,Jack Nicklaus,Gary Player.
acts238
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by acts238 »

$
SOME SUCCESSES: Lyndon Johnson,Richard Nixon,Gerald R. Ford,Jimmy Carter,Ronald Reagan,George H.W. Bush,Bill Clinton,George W. Bush,Barack Obama,Rosalynn Carter,Nancy Reagan,Barbara Bush,Hillary Clinton,Laura Bush,Michelle Obama,Walter Mondale,Dan Quayle,Joe Biden,Dick Cheney,Benjamin Netanyahu,Reuven Rivlin,Angela Merkel,Carly Fiorina,Chris Christie,Tony Blair,Mark Rutte,Bob Dole,Donald Trump,Ben Carson,Ted Cruz,Pat McCrory,Adam West,Alan Young,Jackie Chan,Roy Clark,Chet Atkins,Doyle Dykes,Jerry Lewis,Rose Marie,Tim Allen,Fats Domino,Jack Hanna,Richard Petty,Ned Jarrett,Junior Johnson,Cale Yarborough,Bobbie Allison,Darryl Waltrip,John Force,Courtney Force,Roy Williams,Mike Krzyzewski,Yogi Berra,Hank Aaron,Willie Mays,Bob Hope,Humpy Wheeler,Johnny Duncan,Arnold Palmer,Jack Nicklaus,Gary Player.