Sending PHOTO's - HELP

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sending PHOTO's - HELP

Post by TheMailman »

I've now run out of photo paper and to be honest looking back, I have had one photo back signed which I actually made. I can get new photo paper but it's ink which is the problem. It is very expensive. I don't really want to use a website where you upload photos and they send them to you as they only bill you from a credit card and I don't have one. The only thing I can think of using are those machines in supermarkets. But do they make 8x10's? Any information would be helpful {up}

TheMailman {up} :mrgreen:
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

Hi TheMailman :)

You'll have to check out the machines for yourself. Some do, some may not.

Additionally, you can try going to photo lab where they print digital photos so you can print your photos (pretty much all photo labs print digital photos now). They'll normally have machines where you upload your images, pick which ones you want, choose the sizes and have them printed in the lab. That's what I do when I print my photos.

Good luck!!

nowandagain [rockon]
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

Thanks nowandagain {up} However I prefer making my own but ink is like golddusst these days and I've already used all my ink in just a month. I'm planning on sending photos to Adam Brody VV, Renee Zellwegger VV, Will Ferrell VV and Luke Wilson VV. I want nice 8x10's/A4 photos for all but its just so annoying. :|

TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

Crisis over, I have bought new ink and photo paper off eBay. I spose I'll just stick to what I've been doing :) Thanks nowandagain anyway {up}

F.A.D.E

Post by F.A.D.E »

TheMailman wrote:Crisis over, I have bought new ink and photo paper off eBay. I spose I'll just stick to what I've been doing :) Thanks nowandagain anyway {up}

Glad to hear your crisis is over :D I use a website but I pay cash when I collect them at the local Radio/TV store.

Fatima xxx
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

You are very kind FatimaDenmark {up}

Thanks for the comments :mrgreen:

TheMailman :lol:
goldy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldy »

I buy my ink at ebay... I tried the refills.. They worked OK, but i think they didnt last as long.. I get HP97 which are doubles for like 20$. Regularly 30+tax at the store.. As for paper, they allways have buy 1 get 1 free and Office depot/Office max... I get the Kodak Premium High Gloss, and my pics come out nicely..
http://www.robertbarrow.com

I send my OWN sase, so the envelopes only have my address information. I throw them in the Trash!
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

Yes, I've tried the refills and they don't last long. If Kodak is on the package they double the price I say, so I've just bought some simply photo paper :wink: