VICTORIA WOOD (COMEDIENNE) - SUCCESS!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
SnapShots2015
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

VICTORIA WOOD (COMEDIENNE) - SUCCESS!!

Post by SnapShots2015 »

Victoria Wood (Commander Of The British Empire) is one of Britain's best loved comediennes.

I've been a big fan of Victoria ever since the mid eighties when her BAFTA award winning sketch show, Victoria Wood As Soon On TV was first broadcast.
This was a show that featured Victoria along with a cast which consisted of many of her friends (including Julie Walters), that all became caricature's of people often from the North of England, performing short comedic sketches. Arguably the most popular being Acorn Antiques.

In the late 80s Victoria appeared on TV with some hugely successful stand-up shows, where, she again, impersonates many people from the North of England.
My favourite sketch being where she walks on stage wearing a long mack with a beret on back to front, all wide eyed, asking the audience, "Has anyone seen Kimmm-ber-ley?" in a broad Northern accent (pictured below).

In the late 90s she went on to write and star in the successful situation comedy series, Dinner Ladies.

Her more recent work have been dramas.

I sent her a 4 page A5 LOR, 2 A4 photos, SASE.

Address: (taken from fanmail.biz)

Phil McIntyre Management Ltd
3rd Floor
85 Newman Street
London
W1T 3EW

Sent: 22/07/2015
Received: 22/09/2015
Turnaround: 8 Weeks

I'm very pleased with this success as Victoria is an extremely private person and she also took the time to add a short note on the back of my photo. :D
theman1223
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: VICTORIA WOOD (COMEDIENNE) - SUCCESS!!

Post by theman1223 »

Awesome success man!! :D
Favorite ttm: Mary Costa

Favorite ip: Erica Mason
SnapShots2015
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SnapShots2015 »

Thanks! :D
theman1223
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by theman1223 »

SnapShots2015 wrote:Thanks! :D
Your very welcome!! :)
Favorite ttm: Mary Costa

Favorite ip: Erica Mason
Jasonm1970
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Jasonm1970 »

Fantastic stuff, I'll never forget the line in that song she did....the one involving a womans weekly
Say Something Nice!
Billsautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Billsautos »

I don't want to upset anybody or cause any negativity here but that is not Victoria woods handwritten note or her signature. I have many items signed by Victoria in person from her live shows and TTM (dinnerlady's) etc etc and none of them resemble that signature anywhere near...
If you check her authentics on eBay you will see that she never signs Victoria that way. It is really very strange for me to see this fake. All I can think is her agent or somebody else has signed it for her. The reason why i don't know.?? Weird..But if you don't believe me and what to believe it is real then that's ok with me. {up}
SnapShots2015
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SnapShots2015 »

Hi.
Thanks for the input.
Do you have an example of Victoria's authentic autograph please?
Many thanks.
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fromuk2014 »

Billsautos wrote:I don't want to upset anybody or cause any negativity here but that is not Victoria woods handwritten note or her signature. I have many items signed by Victoria in person from her live shows and TTM (dinnerlady's) etc etc and none of them resemble that signature anywhere near...
If you check her authentics on eBay you will see that she never signs Victoria that way. It is really very strange for me to see this fake. All I can think is her agent or somebody else has signed it for her. The reason why i don't know.?? Weird..But if you don't believe me and what to believe it is real then that's ok with me. {up}
Possible she's changed it?

She does generally sign with a V and a line instead of a full Victoria.
SnapShots2015
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SnapShots2015 »

Jasonm1970 wrote:Fantastic stuff, I'll never forget the line in that song she did....the one involving a womans weekly
"Spank me on the bottom with a Woman's Weekly! Let's do it! Let's do it tonight!" ;-)
SnapShots2015
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SnapShots2015 »

Billsautos wrote:I don't want to upset anybody or cause any negativity here but that is not Victoria woods handwritten note or her signature. I have many items signed by Victoria in person from her live shows and TTM (dinnerlady's) etc etc and none of them resemble that signature anywhere near...
Hi.
Thanks for the input.
Do you have an example of Victoria's authentic autograph please?
Many thanks.