Arnold Palmer 2nd Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
air44bg
$10 gift certificate winner

Arnold Palmer 2nd Success

Post by air44bg »

On 8/24/15 I sent a LOR, SASE & (2) 4 x 6 photos, even though I knew he would only sign 1. I sent them to

Arnold Palmer
Arnold Palmer Enterprises
9000 Bay Hill Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32819-4880

Today (9/21/15) I received both photos back with a letter from his admin stating that he only signs 1 item per person, which he did. Still a great success.

My autographs can all be seen on my pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/air4423/my-autograph-collection/
Many of the autographs are sports, I have just recently been working on Celebrities.
Some of my favorites so far are Betty White, Chevy Chase, Tom Selleck, Bob Newhart, Lawrence Taylor, Phil Simms, Paul Goldschmidt, Reggie Jackson, Frank Gifford, Teri Garr, Ed Asner.

Wish list - Jennifer Aniston, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Lionel Richie, Will Smith, Nicolas Cage, Morgan Freeman, Samuel L Jackson, Michael Strahan, Michael Jordan, Grant Hill, Reggie Miller, Charles Barkley
thomasmossy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Arnold Palmer 2nd Success

Post by thomasmossy »

I do not know how you cannot understand that this is autopen!
theman1223
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by theman1223 »

thomasmossy wrote:I do not know how you cannot understand that this is autopen!
How is it an autopen? Looks real to me.
Favorite ttm: Mary Costa

Favorite ip: Erica Mason
zbowers17

Post by zbowers17 »

If it was an autopen then why would they only sign 1 item? That makes no sense. It seems real to me
air44bg

Post by air44bg »

That's funny because I've gotten 2 from him in the last few months in different mailings, and they both are different (slightly) and this one has a slight smudge to it...
My autographs can all be seen on my pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/air4423/my-autograph-collection/
Many of the autographs are sports, I have just recently been working on Celebrities.
Some of my favorites so far are Betty White, Chevy Chase, Tom Selleck, Bob Newhart, Lawrence Taylor, Phil Simms, Paul Goldschmidt, Reggie Jackson, Frank Gifford, Teri Garr, Ed Asner.

Wish list - Jennifer Aniston, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Lionel Richie, Will Smith, Nicolas Cage, Morgan Freeman, Samuel L Jackson, Michael Strahan, Michael Jordan, Grant Hill, Reggie Miller, Charles Barkley
air44bg

Post by air44bg »

air44bg wrote:
That's funny because I've gotten 2 from him in the last few months in different mailings, and they both are different (slightly) and this one has a slight smudge to it...
Uploaded with surfmypictures

Notice, the A is not as closed, the P is opened up on one, and the letters are more pronounced on one. AUTOPEN THAT!

countpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by countpaul »

ImageHe has several different autopen patterns. This is an older one.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi air44bg :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Arnold Palmer on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)