William Shatner

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
steveh77uk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

William Shatner

Post by steveh77uk »

I paid $20 on 3/3/15 to William Shatner's Fan Club, Today 2/9/15 I received my pack Which includes a signed 10x8 of Willam Shatner as Captain Kirk, I was starting to worry as I had received other bits from the U.S quicker but after looking closely at the certificate it's dated 7th August so just under a month to arrive from U.S to the U.K

carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: William Shatner

Post by carlosreddevil »

Nice - I'm also waiting for mine, although you paid a few months before me. I was also worrying about the length of time not hearing anything, so your success gives me hope! :)
cavewv
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by cavewv »

carlosreddevil wrote:Nice - I'm also waiting for mine, although you paid a few months before me. I was also worrying about the length of time not hearing anything, so your success gives me hope! :)
Took me 5 months lol they just recently were out of signed photos and Shatner musta finally signed some so everyone getting there's now but we joined may 5th lol n costs $24 US
Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autograph Collecting Blog http://ccmautos.blogspot.com/
Gstq10000
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gstq10000 »

Got mine today too, so obviously he has signed a load of photos... around 3 or 4 months for mine... great price (£18/$25) when you consider he was about £50 when he did the convention here last summer...
cavewv

Post by cavewv »

Gstq10000 wrote:Got mine today too, so obviously he has signed a load of photos... around 3 or 4 months for mine... great price (£18/$25) when you consider he was about £50 when he did the convention here last summer...
Yep what I figured n he sells signed photos on his website starting at $70 n ur right deff cheaper than getting him at a convention
Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autograph Collecting Blog http://ccmautos.blogspot.com/
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi steveh77uk :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} William Shatner on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
cineramax
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cineramax »

I got mine in the UK today too, and its been months since i joined his fan club, i'd pretty much given up and thought it'd got lost in the post or he'd stopped signing or something it's been that long so i'm sure everyone else's will arrive eventually if they haven't got them yet :-)
Uncle Sam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Uncle Sam »

Congrats! Hopefully mine isn't too far behind!
Uncle Sam
P_ernst
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by P_ernst »

I also received mine about 3 days ago. I paid for mine months ago and after a while of not getting anything I wrote the fan club to ask what was up and they said it was because they were out is stock of the photos and we're waiting for Mr. Shatner to sign more before they could fill all the fan club membership orders.
gurneyhalleck01
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gurneyhalleck01 »

I have a couple Shat autographs, free from back in the day. Lifelong Trekkie here, and have a ton of TOS autos. Back in the 90's and early 2000's, you could just write him and not even send a pic, no $$$, get back an autograph in a few weeks....

Amazing how these conventions cost so much nowdays and you have to pay these guys. Crazy.

Good job getting one though!

Gotta.....love.....the....Shatner!......Spock!.......Bones!