HELP CONFIRM MY SUSPICIONS

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
cagneyfan
$10 gift certificate winner

HELP CONFIRM MY SUSPICIONS

Post by cagneyfan »

Can anyone shed some light on what I think are secs., AP's or whatever. I think the Billy Crystal and Dustin Hoffman are AP's. I think the Jerry Lee Lewis is a stamp. I'm not sure about the Shirley Maclaine's, Robert Redford, Paul Newman, Liza Minnelli, and Lucy. I was told that the Godfather Al Pacino was good. The rest I think are secs. Thanks

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I got no lace on my undershirt!
goswannies
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: HELP CONFIRM MY SUSPICIONS

Post by goswannies »

Don't think your Julie Andrews is legit. I got one when she toured with Nick Hammond (signed but both) & mine matches her pre-prints & other on-line examples. I'm afraid yours doesn't. Just my opinion. Sorry
groundhog68
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by groundhog68 »

To me the Billy Crystal looks good. The Richard Dreyfuss is an auto pen. the Pacino Scent of a Woman is secretarial....and I think the Redford is too. Any info on where they were obtained?
groundhog68
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by groundhog68 »

Paul Newman is Secteterial as well. Have a couple just like it. Just my opinion though.
Denisrichard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Denisrichard »

Lucy looks good to me.....Jerry Lewis? My question is why no inscription? Did you get it ttm?
Rust never sleeps! The futures uncertain and the end is always near!!!!
jason1980s
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jason1980s »

Crystal is Spanky Taylor type autopen, Field, Dreyfuss, Pacino scent (as mentioned), Van Dyke, Jerry are secretarial.

Hard to tell with MacLaine though a long rumored secretarial and given variety of different ttm styles v. IP I don't doubt it. Don't know about Liza, but have heard sec. though I think similar to IP.

Taylor and Redford, if ttms most likely sec. If purchases, perhaps forgery or ttm fake. Jerry Lee Lewis can't get a close look but ttms have either been stamp or possibly secretarial, even when sending money.

Andrews does look off. Not totally impossible ttm but very tough, especially on items not books. If a purchase, most likely forgery.
HEY WRESTLING FANS!

Meet WWWF and NWA wrestling legends Handsome Jimmy the Boogie Woogie Man Valiant, a WWE Hall of Famer

ANY Sunday 12 noon to 4 PM at Boogie's Wrestling Camp located at
2916 Alleghany Springs Road in Shawsville Virginia. Free of charge!
Get your picture taken with Jimmy!
Enjoy his museum of wrestling memorabilia
Purchase a souvenir t-shirt, dvd or book or have a mask, pair of boots or trunks customized by Jimmy's talented seamstress wife, Angel
Watch his talented BWC students perform in-ring.

Thanks always, for your support Jimmy!
http://www.jimmyvaliant.weebly.com/
cagneyfan

Post by cagneyfan »

Al Pacino (Scent and Godfather), Julie Andrews, Dick Van Dyke and lucy were bought from companies, The rest were TTM. Thanks
I got no lace on my undershirt!