WARNING! JELMER MUNNISKMA!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
thomasmossy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

WARNING! JELMER MUNNISKMA!

Post by thomasmossy »

I would like to give a warning to people in this group, Jelmer Munniskma. Some people may have heard of him and as you know he is banned from this group and his buddies for harassment.

He does a lot of charity work and writes letters to people asking for autographs with the charity line but he actually is giving them away for more members and exploiting the people who sign for him.

I have seen a few times that he adds people to scammers' lists when they remotely aren't and he does it just to make the reputation negative as he dislikes the person.

Here are a few examples and I know a lot of people who could tell you more.. but this is a warning!
Djleathal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: WARNING! JELMER MUNNISKMA!

Post by Djleathal »

Yeah he and his mate both fucked me
DutchCollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DutchCollector »

could someone delete this message ? i know him very well and he was not the person who was giving autograohs away etc. thsi whole message is a BIG lie , as usual. the real person who was giving autographs away was Robin Maghaun !!!.
DutchCollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DutchCollector »

also Tom moss, he is still in EVERY group he is member of ;). so HAHAHAHHAHAH to you for failing into your mission to destroy his while life. i know you have autism so stop using it to take people down etc. he is VERY trusted and many people can confirm that to you ! it doesnt matter what rob wylie said , even his friends traded with him and all was fine so again STOP making up lies all the time. youre a faker and you have scammed him yourself !.
DutchCollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DutchCollector »

you're just saying all those lies to back yourself up ... while you know DAMM right what you did etc.... you're a faker yourself !.
DutchCollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DutchCollector »

you're absolutly ballents , stop making up lies about people you dont like all the time..everything you said about him is FALSE ! so again stop ! no ! better for you is to leave this whole page !. AMEN to that. its YOU who has been banned from all of the groups ! and he is still in every group wahaha :D
thomasmossy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by thomasmossy »

You know him very well... you are him! Go back to your sad little life in Holland and bum off other sad little low lives who think you are good. Every thing I said about you is true. I am banned from no groups bar your's as you have a problem with the truth - bye for now!
celebertycrew
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by celebertycrew »

Stop writing About HIM ! Hè is also still in every group and his live is better than yours ! I have been Told that you USe your autism as an excuse to forge autographs etc ! And that you harrash people when asking you for advise ! Just stop iT thanks :)