Jimmy Carter Failure

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
tigerman333
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jimmy Carter Failure

Post by tigerman333 »

Sent: 2 custom index cards, LOR, SASE (Early May)

Recieved: SASE, 2 index cards- unsigned, note stating that these items cannot be signed (Aug 10)

http://surfmypictures.com/image/53337a5 ... k84gy.html

http://surfmypictures.com/image/53337a5 ... 520si.html

http://surfmypictures.com/image/53337a5 ... miurr.html
Billsautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jimmy Carter Failure

Post by Billsautos »

Well he signed my stuff. He must think your a tw@t
Billsautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Billsautos »

Well he signed my stuff. He must think your a tw@t. Hehehe
ShabbyRoad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ShabbyRoad »

I've often wondered if his autos are authentic ttm, this kind of leads me to believe they aren't. More than likely the index cards were too small for the AP machine.
tigerman333
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tigerman333 »

ShabbyRoad wrote:I've often wondered if his autos are authentic ttm, this kind of leads me to believe they aren't. More than likely the index cards were too small for the AP machine.
Could be. I guess I'll have to try sending 4x6s instead.
Uncle Sam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Uncle Sam »

Carter sends authentic ones, you just have to send the right item.
Uncle Sam
gww
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gww »

Uncle Sam wrote:Carter sends authentic ones, you just have to send the right item.
100% correct. His TTM autographs are definitely authentic. However, he won't sign homemade notecards, unofficial photos or other random items. I believe his policy is that he will typically only sign his books, official White House photos taken while he was in office, and other items that President Carter deems appropriate.

I have seen people get him on baseballs TTM so I guess it depends on the President's judgement at the time.

A couple years ago I sent him a copy of his Nobel Prize acceptance speech which was published as a small and inexpensive book, which he signed for me. Easy to send, looks great, and makes a nice and historically significant keepsake.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi tigerman333 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jimmy Carter on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
LeonCamilleri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LeonCamilleri »

I've sent 2 photos of him along with a LOR and SASE a couple of days ago. Hopefully will receive both of them back signed.
Most Recent Success : Adam West

Waiting For: Bette Midler,Tim Cook,Dan Castellaneta,Seth MacFarlane,Robert Englund,Maggie Smith,Nick Jonas,Rod Stewart,Liza Minnelli,Tim Burton,Aretha Franklin,Lionel Richie (P.A.),Celine Dion (P.A.) x2,Quincy Jones (P.A.),Oprah Winfrey (P.A.), Jim Parsons, Kevin Hart,Idina Menzel,Alice Cooper,Craig Federighi, Phil Schiller,Jony Ive,Dan Riccio,The Jacksons,Bette Midler,Cher,Larry King,Jackie Chan,Ed Sheeran,Jessie J,Brian May(x2),Stevie Wonder,George Martin,Whoopi Goldberg,Eddy Cue,James Earl Jones(x2),Sam Smith,Tom Hanks,Emma Watson,Al Pacino(x2),Bruce Willis,Macklemore,Ryan Lewis,Adam West(x3),Bruce Springsteen,George Lucas,Jennifer Hudson,Reggie Fils-Aime(x2)

Most Wanted: Celine Dion,Tim Cook,Seth MacFarlane,Michael Jackson,Amy Winehouse,Steve Jobs