Fake accounts.

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
JessicaR49
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Fake accounts.

Post by JessicaR49 »

So, I don't know who knows about this. But awhile back I had someone (Still unknown) make some accounts with names very similar to mine. (JessicaR48 and JessicaR94)

They are pretending to be me, and they are usually rude and mean.

I am sorry if anyone has thought I was being rude or mean to them.
I generally am nice, and kind.

I thought once I went "Inactive" for awhile they would have stopped too, but apparently they did not...

So if anyone is contacted by either of those accounts, it is not me.. :/

I wish there was a way to report them to admin so they would be deleted..
IP Bigtimerush(kendall schmidt, James Maslow, Carlos Pena, Logan Henderson.)x3 Katelyn Tarver, Rachel Crow
TTM Stephen Glickman, Ciara Bravo, Rachel Crow, Erin sanders, Kelli goss,Brenda song,Seth green
Others? Selena Gomez
Bought: Cody simpson, Victoria Justice
All are authentic!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Fake accounts.

Post by dancingirl1 »

Its just people being VERY DESPERATE. Shame. lol.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Gomez1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gomez1234 »

Yeah, I got a PM a few weeks ago from JessicaR94. She wasn't rude or mean. Just weird. Wanted some advice for soothing irritation from shaving "down bellow" (sic).
Currently have: Katie Sackhoff, David Copperfield, Betty White, Fran Drescher, Carly Rae Jepsen (Cinderella playbill with cast), Mike Rowe (Eagle Scout letter), Jay Leno, Barbara Eden, Laker Girls, Jaqueline Bisset, Sophia Loren, Ann Coulter, Lani Minella, Lynda Carter, Edward James Olmos, Chuck Norris, Scorpion cast, Joanna Cameron, Weird Al Yankovick, Harry Dean Stanton, Veronica Cartwright, Rachel Nichols, Honor Blackman, Teri Garr, George R.R. Martin, Mindy Robinson, Tom Skerritt, Natalie Skyy, Penn and Teller, Paula Labaredas, Laura Hall, Jeri Ryan, Charlotte McKinney, Sandahl Bergman, Jaclyn Smith, Julie Adams, Mary Costa, Jane Seymour, Nancy Kovack.

Assorted cheerleader squads: Laker Girls, Indianapolis Colts, N.Y. Knick Dancers, Miami Dolphins, Kansas City Chiefs, Dallas Stars, Milwaukee Bucks, Baltimore Ravens, Miami HEAT Dancers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

Gomez1234 wrote:Yeah, I got a PM a few weeks ago from JessicaR94. She wasn't rude or mean. Just weird. Wanted some advice for soothing irritation from shaving "down bellow" (sic).
Yeah I got that same pervy message from JessicaR94
JessicaR49
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessicaR49 »

johnnylightninglives wrote:
Gomez1234 wrote:Yeah, I got a PM a few weeks ago from JessicaR94. She wasn't rude or mean. Just weird. Wanted some advice for soothing irritation from shaving "down bellow" (sic).

Well that account is not me!
IP Bigtimerush(kendall schmidt, James Maslow, Carlos Pena, Logan Henderson.)x3 Katelyn Tarver, Rachel Crow
TTM Stephen Glickman, Ciara Bravo, Rachel Crow, Erin sanders, Kelli goss,Brenda song,Seth green
Others? Selena Gomez
Bought: Cody simpson, Victoria Justice
All are authentic!
Robinsdave
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Robinsdave »

I think it's pretty obvious that this messageboard has problems with spam accounts and fake accounts with names similar to other users. I don't think there's a lot that can be done about it though unfortunately :(
Slowly rebuilding my collection :)
Themagictouch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Themagictouch »

I'm having the exact same problem on here. I have contacted admin about this and they never reply, also I've reported the spam accounts and I know who is behind it all. admin1 aka carlosreddevil.
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlosreddevil »

Themagictouch wrote:I'm having the exact same problem on here. I have contacted admin about this and they never reply, also I've reported the spam accounts and I know who is behind it all. admin1 aka carlosreddevil.
Yeah, just to point out to anyone with half a brain reading this post that, despite the many times this numpty above keeps shouting that my account is somehow a 'fake account' - the numerous posts about successes kind of prove that I'm actually not (feel free to check out my previous posts, with numerous successes in them, the true sign of a fake account if ever I've seen one ... :roll: ), but I appreciate your un-waivering attempts to try and get me banned for some reason! It's sad, deluded but a little flattering, so thanks!
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlosreddevil »

JessicaR49 wrote:
johnnylightninglives wrote:

Well that account is not me!
Someone set up an account on here almost identical to my username, but spelled carlosredevil (see the one less d in their name to mine). They then proceeded to spam everyone and I then got the abuse from people thinking it was me.

You can see here where they commented at the very bottom of MY thread and at first glance, you wouldn't notice the difference, except that their profile is now deactivated by admin: http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 2&t=356288

Sadly, there are people on this site with far too much time on their hands, when what they really should be doing is writing to celebs for autographs, the true purpose of this site. Oh well ...
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlosreddevil »

Carlosreddevil. wrote:Someone set up an account on here almost identical to my username but it wasn't my name it was different, so it had nothing to do with me as it wasn't the same. There are lots of similar usernames. My mate was called berty but he was once called derty. (see the one less d in their name to mine). I then proceeded to spam everyone

But How did you know? Who told you?
See - another example of a sad-act with too much time on his hands (he's also known on here as Towie96 among other usernames), setting up an account a bit like mine to spam people. Isn't he funny and clever? Clap the funny clever man. :roll: