Sibel Kekilli (Game of Thrones) Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Keksdose
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sibel Kekilli (Game of Thrones) Success

Post by Keksdose »

SENT: 2 4x6 photos, LOR, SASE - 13.07.2015
RECEIVED: 1 4x6 photo - 16.07.2015

Used this address:
Sibel Kekilli
Wasted Management
Dieffenbachstraße 33
10967 Berlin
Germany

Really fast success but I'm somewhat disappointed because it seems like everyone else has gotten
the photos back signed that they sent and they just kept my photos and sent a different one.
I wonder why :( Is it authentic? Do you think it's a PP?

Last edited by Keksdose on Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TTM Successes: Jensen Ackles (PP), Sibel Kekilli, Sebastian Fitzek, Eddie Redmayne, Iain Glen, Ty Simpkins, Ryan Simpkins, Tom Wlaschiha, Ehrlich Brothers, Colin Firth
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sibel Kekilli (Game of Thrones) Success

Post by Morphindel »

Hard to tell if its a pp on my phone, but you should be able to tell. If the glossy finish on the photo goes over the signature then its been printe out. It could be pre-signed but at first glance i would say it looks different to my IP sig. I'll check when i get in from work if no-one else confirms by then
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlosreddevil »

Agreed, it's hard to tell as the image is pretty small. I'm not aware of her sending PP but I guess she's pretty popular since her GoT appearance so she may have started now.
Keksdose
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Keksdose »

Thanks for your help :)
After looking at it a bit more precisely I'm sure it's signed and not printed :D
TTM Successes: Jensen Ackles (PP), Sibel Kekilli, Sebastian Fitzek, Eddie Redmayne, Iain Glen, Ty Simpkins, Ryan Simpkins, Tom Wlaschiha, Ehrlich Brothers, Colin Firth
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

My sig is quite small, and the letters are bunched more tightly. It probably is real though, i don't imagine she would have secs.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

To be honest, that looks too messy to be a pp haha.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Keksdose :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Sibel Kekilli on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Keksdose
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Keksdose »

Aww thanks Admin :)

Yes Jaffer, that might be true, haha.

I'm glad it's not a PP....it does look slightly different than the IPs though but maybe she just changed her sig a little. I agree with Morphindel on that... don't think she would have secs. (hopefully xD)