Jimmy Page IP Success!!!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
Marzey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jimmy Page IP Success!!!

Post by Marzey »

Jimmy Page was in Berlin to promote the last re-issues of Led Zeppelin. At the first two encounters when he left the hotel and when he came out of a restaurant.. he did not sign. The last day when he checked out of the hotel he must have recognized us 3 people waiting.. "Ok one each!" He signed with dedication. I asked "Any chance for a photo?" and he was like "Yeeaah, but in a hurry.."
He did a photo with everyone. I have a better one, too. I may upload it here soon. That was just my first snapchot selfie.

tmj6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jimmy Page IP Success!!!

Post by tmj6 »

{up} {up} {up}
Homer_S
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Homer_S »

Wow!!!! :shock: Now i´m really jealous! Awesome my friend!!! Congrats!!!!
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fromuk2014 »

Very cool as always Marzey, great he stopped for a moment.
Marzey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Marzey »

Thanks everyone! :D 8)
oryxandcrake

Post by oryxandcrake »

Awesome! Congrats man! So he still stops to sign.. maybe it is worth "stalking" him at his home address in Holland Park, then....

Slightly off topic, I blew 2 good chances to meet Robert Plant this week. I knew where he stayed but couldn´t make it there before him due to crowds and traffic on the way out after the show. Then somebody posted a picture on facebook of him walking back to his hotel with shopping bags from a store which is next door from my workplace... he must have walked right past where I was at the time.....
Most Recent Success In Person: Candlemass
Favorite In Person successes: Van Halen, Springsteen, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Depeche Mode
Most Recent Success TTM: Robert Englund
Waiting For: Dave Mustaine
Most Wanted: Lemmy (RIP)
Marzey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Marzey »

oryxandcrake wrote:Awesome! Congrats man! So he still stops to sign.. maybe it is worth "stalking" him at his home address in Holland Park, then....

Slightly off topic, I blew 2 good chances to meet Robert Plant this week. I knew where he stayed but couldn´t make it there before him due to crowds and traffic on the way out after the show. Then somebody posted a picture on facebook of him walking back to his hotel with shopping bags from a store which is next door from my workplace... he must have walked right past where I was at the time.....
Yeah try to get him there, if you know where his home is or at the airport maybe.
Robert was here last summer but from what I have heard he didn't sign anyway at the hotel. :(
oryxandcrake

Post by oryxandcrake »

Marzey wrote:
oryxandcrake wrote:Awesome! Congrats man! So he still stops to sign.. maybe it is worth "stalking" him at his home address in Holland Park, then....

Yeah try to get him there, if you know where his home is or at the airport maybe.
Robert was here last summer but from what I have heard he didn't sign anyway at the hotel. :(
Yeah Plant seems to be difficult. Somebody else posted on Facebook that there were 3 fans waiting for Plant at the hotel bar in Stockholm, he sat there but just blew them off when they wanted to say hi and shake hands.

And yes I know where Page´s place is, I have even seen it in real life. Another hint is that Robbie Williams is his next door neighbour....
Most Recent Success In Person: Candlemass
Favorite In Person successes: Van Halen, Springsteen, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Depeche Mode
Most Recent Success TTM: Robert Englund
Waiting For: Dave Mustaine
Most Wanted: Lemmy (RIP)
DiamondDave

Post by DiamondDave »

Very nice!

Congratulations!
Trolls be gone!
Marzey