Mercedes-Benz Success! - Formula One and DTM?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
HellVanquish
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Mercedes-Benz Success! - Formula One and DTM?

Post by HellVanquish »

Had been disgruntled for a few months and was really persistent with Mercedes F1, as I hadn't heard anything from them I had decided to send an email to the very top of Mercedes aka Dieter Zetsche and 2 days ago I had received these awesome hand autographed cards of Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg (2015 Season Cards)

I had also received these awesome DTM cards which were also hand autographed, was really cool to get Gary Paffett and Paul Di Resta's autographs.

And then yesterday I surprisingly received a package with Mercedes AMG F1 with a cap attached that was also signed by Hamilton and Rosberg!! I was absolutely chuffed, on the letter they had stated they didn't have any drivers cards but sent the autographed cap instead. Couldn't quite believe it!

All pictures are on the links attached

Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
admin
Site Admin

Re: Mercedes-Benz Success! - Formula One and DTM?

Post by admin »

Hi HellVanquish :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
BenJones90
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BenJones90 »

Hi,

Great success!

Would you mind letting me know the address and email address you used please? I would love to give it a shot!

Thanks!

Ben
icegirl84
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by icegirl84 »

whaou great success , can i have the adresse please in Mp?
Thanks
ice

Most Wanted: Michael Phelps,Ryan Lochte , All the cast of The Hobbit

Mes favoris: Sergeï Potisek et Steve Ramon =) , Kimi Raikkonen ,noah wyle , sébastian vettel , Dan Carter , Dimitri Yachvili,Oscar Pistorius ,chris o'donnell,Johann Baisamy
HellVanquish
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HellVanquish »

Hi everyone.

There was one email address I used to get I'm touch with Mercedes and it was this. dieter.e.zetsche@daimler.com

Just a bit of advice though you may get an email back from someone else in the Mercedes/Daimler department or if you attach your postal address on the email you send to this contact you may get some cards back without a email reply.
icegirl84
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by icegirl84 »

HellVanquish wrote:Hi everyone.

There was one email address I used to get I'm touch with Mercedes and it was this. dieter.e.zetsche@daimler.com

Just a bit of advice though you may get an email back from someone else in the Mercedes/Daimler department or if you attach your postal address on the email you send to this contact you may get some cards back without a email reply.
thanks you very much :)

Most Wanted: Michael Phelps,Ryan Lochte , All the cast of The Hobbit

Mes favoris: Sergeï Potisek et Steve Ramon =) , Kimi Raikkonen ,noah wyle , sébastian vettel , Dan Carter , Dimitri Yachvili,Oscar Pistorius ,chris o'donnell,Johann Baisamy
berniceng
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by berniceng »

Dude your so lucky!!!!
Congrats!
A Cantonese.
I've been on fanmail.biz for a couple of years, seeing so many successes. But start sending out requests via email/letter till 2011.

LOVE TENNIS LOVE MODELS LOVE TWILIGHT LOVE HARRY POTTER etc.

?Greysonator/Enchancer?Directioner?

EMAIL: Nicole Kidman&George Clooney&Cindy Crawford&Michael Phelps(Omega PP), James Blunt(PP), Kim Clijsters(*2), Vint Cerf(personalized), Yaroslava Shvedova, Stan Wawrinka, Marcos Baghdatis, Tony Blair(*2), John Newcombe(*2, 1 personalized), Tamira Paszek, Kate Moss(PP), Novak Djokovic, Epke Zonderland, Michael Phelps(*2 official website PP), Boris Becker, Roger Federer(*4 jura PP), Rafael Nadal(PP), Oliver Kahn, Franz Beckenbauer, Norah Jones(PP), Petra Kvitova, Tomas Berdych.

SFM&CM: Ashton Kutcher, Ralph Fiennes, Christy Turlington, Rod Stewart, Tobey Macguire, Jennifer Garner, Kristen Stewart, Selena Gomez, Anne Hathaway

TTM: Daniel Radcliffe(VV), Robert Pattinson(PP)

IN PERSON: Greyson Chance(@HMV Central, Hong Kong)