Grant Gustin Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jabroni_s
$10 gift certificate winner

Grant Gustin Success

Post by jabroni_s »

On 6.20.15 I sent LOR, SASE, and photo. On 7.2.15 I received my photo back signed.

Address:
Grant Gustin
Robert Stein Management
1180 S. Beverly Drive
Suite 304
Los Angeles, CA 90035

GraceKatyCat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Grant Gustin Success

Post by GraceKatyCat »

I'm starting to wonder if this means he's sending out secs now his signature looks nothing like that... If you go online and look up his autograph you should see it looks a lot different
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

awesome!
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
marksautographs

Post by marksautographs »

GraceKatyCat wrote:I'm starting to wonder if this means he's sending out secs now his signature looks nothing like that... If you go online and look up his autograph you should see it looks a lot different
I think you're right. Unfortunately it looks like he's sending out secs :(
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
cdlawlor

Post by cdlawlor »

marksautographs wrote:
GraceKatyCat wrote:I'm starting to wonder if this means he's sending out secs now his signature looks nothing like that... If you go online and look up his autograph you should see it looks a lot different

Awwww that stinks. I wrote to him on the 20th.. now I don't care if I get it back. Booo
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi jabroni_s :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Grant Gustin on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
striker20
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by striker20 »

marksautographs wrote:
Sadly, I would have to agree. Judging from the variations of the secs, it even kind of looks like he's having several people sign for him.