Barbara Eden - Failure

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
air44bg
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Barbara Eden - Failure

Post by air44bg »

On 6/15/15 I sent out a LOR, SASE & (4) 4 x 6 photos to :

Barbara Eden
9816 Denbigh Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-1014

On 6/22/15, exactly 1 week later, I got my items back unsigned and a note from her admin stating that she no longer signs TTM, but gave her website to BUY autographs. She scribbled out the return address a put a label over with my address on it.

My autographs can all be seen on my pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/air4423/my-autograph-collection/
Many of the autographs are sports, I have just recently been working on Celebrities.
Some of my favorites so far are Betty White, Chevy Chase, Tom Selleck, Bob Newhart, Lawrence Taylor, Phil Simms, Paul Goldschmidt, Reggie Jackson, Frank Gifford, Teri Garr, Ed Asner.

Wish list - Jennifer Aniston, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Lionel Richie, Will Smith, Nicolas Cage, Morgan Freeman, Samuel L Jackson, Michael Strahan, Michael Jordan, Grant Hill, Reggie Miller, Charles Barkley
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Barbara Eden - Failure

Post by dancingirl1 »

This is what will happen in the future with all celebs who do fan mail:

Addy gets spammed = Get forced to buy it.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

dancingirl1 wrote:This is what will happen in the future with all celebs who do fan mail:

LOL. :lol: :lol:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi air44bg :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Barbara Eden on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
AddingAddresses
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AddingAddresses »

dancingirl1 wrote:This is what will happen in the future with all celebs who do fan mail:

Unfortunately, that just could be the case in the future {down} {down}